The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

You once told me you refuse to believe in fate. What's to say you were meant for anything?

“That…I said that because of what I was made for. Because of what was done to me. Because of what I did to myself.” 

Just now, Lightweaver2 said:

“That…I said that because of what I was made for. Because of what was done to me. Because of what I did to myself.” 

After I changed your mind, then. You said you were confused about what could be your purpose. I told you we could find one. And we found each other.

After I changed your mind, then. You said you were confused about what could be your purpose. I told you we could find one. And we found each other.

“We did. You’re right, you are my purpose. But…what if my purpose changes because of what I’ve done before? They will change me.”

“We did. You’re right, you are my purpose. But…what if my purpose changes because of what I’ve done before? They will change me.”

You taught me not to let my past have a bearing on me. I will be here to remind you of the same. I won't let them destroy your humanity again.

You taught me not to let my past have a bearing on me. I will be here to remind you of the same. I won't let them destroy your humanity again.

“How will you stop them?”

Then I'll remind you. He leaned in and gave her a brief kiss. We will get out of this together. I promise.

“I…I trust you. Thank you.” She stood.

“It won’t work,” the man whispered to Tayen.

He punched the man in the face.

The man was thrown to the ground. He stood up, his lip bleeding. “I’ll let that slide. Don’t do it again.”

“Don’t provoke him,” Helda said. “I can’t lose you.”

The man was thrown to the ground. He stood up, his lip bleeding. “I’ll let that slide. Don’t do it again.

“Don’t provoke him,” Helda said. “I can’t lose you.”

He deserves far worse than that, but... I'll be more careful.

He remained silent.

“We will not force you to be with us. We do not force that decision on anyone. But as I said before, do not get in our way or you will be removed.”