The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

He stroked her hair tenderly as they burned.

Eventually, her vision went black, the pain fading. She was in limbo. Not for the part that would hurt the most.

Just now, Lightweaver2 said:

Eventually, her vision went black, the pain fading. She was in limbo. Not for the part that would hurt the most.

As Helda died in his arms, Tayen tried very hard to remind himself that she was really in Limbo, alive. He let the now-empty body fall, and carefully kept his eyes away from it as he made his way out of the burning building. He didn't want to get sent ti Limbo himself yet, as someone would need to tell the people going after Helda what happened.

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

As Helda died in his arms, Tayen tried very hard to remind himself that she was really in Limbo, alive. He let the now-empty body fall, and carefully kept his eyes away from it as he made his way out of the burning building. He didn't want to get sent ti Limbo himself yet, as someone would need to tell the people going after Helda what happened.

Helda began tearing at her soul, ripping it apart and putting it back together in new ways. She made sure to keep her love for Tayen untouched, but everything else was touched in some way. She hadn’t fully explained to Tayen what she would do, as it would only have worried him more. She screamed as the pain hit her, the pain of being torn apart and sewed back together.

1 minute ago, Lightweaver2 said:

Helda began tearing at her soul, ripping it apart and putting it back together in new ways. She made sure to keep her love for Tayen untouched, but everything else was touched in some way. She hadn’t fully explained to Tayen what she would do, as it would only have worried him more. She screamed as the pain hit her, the pain of being torn apart and sewed back together.

Can you RP the people Tayen has to talk to?

Tayen stumbled out of the building, body a charred mess that should have been long dead.

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Tayen stumbled out of the building, body a charred mess that should have been long dead.

Yes, but I don’t think I have the brainpower to do it tonight.

8 hours ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“What else though?”

He laughed. “I guess we are.” He stroked her hair, pulling her tighter with his other hand.

"You have a nice laugh... you should use it more often." Rex said softly. 

2 hours ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"You have a nice laugh... you should use it more often." Rex said softly. 

“I’m…glad you think so,” he said.

Will Tayen go back to the place where they were given the assignment?

@The Aspiring Archivist

Edited by Lightweaver2

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

Rex stretched, kneading at her shoulders. "what needs to be done?" 

Daniel looked at her, then put his hands on her shoulders and began rubbing them for her. “I’m not sure, but does anyone need to know about…what happened?”

Daniel looked at her, then put his hands on her shoulders and began rubbing them for her. “I’m not sure, but does anyone need to know about…what happened?”

Rex leaned into his touch. "That feels wonderful... I think... maybe... well..." Rex stopped looking at him. 

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

Rex leaned into his touch. "That feels wonderful... I think... maybe... well..." Rex stopped looking at him. 

“What?” He grew anxious as he thought about what he’d have to talk about.

“What?” He grew anxious as he thought about what he’d have to talk about.

"Did Julie have any... family or relatives who should know...? Rex asked softly, wincing at her name. 

3 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"Did Julie have any... family or relatives who should know...? Rex asked softly, wincing at her name. 

“I…she…she had a family. They need to know.” A tear fell from his face into Rex’s hair.

“I…she…she had a family. They need to know.” A tear fell from his face into Rex’s hair.

"then we should find them, and... tell them. I can come, if you want me to... but I don't have to." 

3 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"Of course!" Rex turned to face him, "I need you to..." She added with a small smile. 

He tried to smile back at her, but he couldn’t, the fear kept returning to his face.

3 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Sure, though I figured they might seek him out once they notice that Rex is "dead"

They would, but it would probably take them a while to realize she’s dead and then find Tayen.