The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

That might be a good idea... Is there anything you want to talk about, though? While we have a moment here with just the two of us?

“…Is there something we need to talk about?”

1 minute ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“What was your life before I met you?”

Ah. He sat down with her. Well, I grew up without a home, on the streets. I had a small group with me. Not family biologically, but they were as close as I had.

Tayen paused for a long moment, taking several deep breaths before continuing. When I... did what I told you about before, they cast me out. Cut out my tongue as punishment. I deserved it. I never tried to make my life better form that point on. Not after taking that chance from someone I loved. I just... survived.

5 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Ah. He sat down with her. Well, I grew up without a home, on the streets. I had a small group with me. Not family biologically, but they were as close as I had.

Tayen paused for a long moment, taking several deep breaths before continuing. When I... did what I told you about before, they cast me out. Cut out my tongue as punishment. I deserved it. I never tried to make my life better form that point on. Not after taking that chance from someone I loved. I just... survived.

She pulled him close to her again. “That’s awful that you had to go through that. All of it.”

She pulled him close to her again. “That’s awful that you had to go through that. All of it.”

A fair deal of it was my fault. But thank you, nonetheless. He paused. How about you? What was your life like before I met you?

7 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

A fair deal of it was my fault. But thank you, nonetheless. He paused. How about you? What was your life like before I met you?

“It doesn’t matter if it was your fault. And me…well you just saw some of what I was involved in. They gave me an option, join or watch my family die. I chose to join. Then I disobeyed an order once and they cursed me. Before that…well I was just a kid, I had two loving parents and we had more than enough to live on.”

“It doesn’t matter if it was your fault. And me…well you just saw some of what I was involved in. They gave me an option, join or watch my family die. I chose to join. Then I disobeyed an order once and they cursed me. Before that…well I was just a kid, I had two loving parents and we had more than enough to live on.”

That's also a terrible thing to go through. Do you... know what happened to your family?

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

He pulled her into his arms and again held her tightly.

She let him hold her, though she wasn’t sure why he was doing so. She had come to terms with this loss a long time ago.