The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

2 hours ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Tayen stayed there, wishing the moment would never end, finding himself again weeping into her embrace.

Eventually, they broke apart. “Is there anything else we should talk about?”

2 hours ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Rex took a deep breath, leaning into his arms. "My father was... abusive, and took it out on me, and my older brother.

Morgan... he turned into a monster. he was so very broken. He... he murdered my baby sister, right in front of me, and I couldn't do anything to stop it..."

Rex was crying now, but her voice was deadpan, "Morgan got arrested and later died in prison. 

Our house burnt down, and I was trapped beneath a wooden beam."

Rex brushed her hair off the back of her neck. "That's how I got this scar. I... I have many more scars to, but I've become a master at covering them up..." 

Daniel held her tight against him. “That’s awful Rex, no one should have to go through any of that! You’re much stronger than you think, to continue after all of that.” He looked at her, eyes full of love. Then, slowly, he leaned in and kissed her.

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

When you changed your spirit... What really happened?

“…I changed everything. Everything about me is a little bit different, except for everything about you.”

2 hours ago, Lightweaver2 said:

Eventually, they broke apart. “Is there anything else we should talk about?”

Daniel held her tight against him. “That’s awful Rex, no one should have to go through any of that! You’re much stronger than you think, to continue after all of that.” He looked at her, eyes full of love. Then, slowly, he leaned in and kissed her.

FINALLY! 😆

Rex leaned into his kiss, feeling his warmth travel down the length of her body. She closed her eyes.

@Lightweaver2

1 hour ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Character: Auryn Whitlock  (Are-in  Wit-lock)

Appearance. 

Spoiler

Ujj8ATqzXMmxCjuOpn4H--1--7xu36.jpg.6712b3aa2b0f4a49950a1d4a35da7426.jpg

Demeanor: has been through a lot, mild PTSD, but is fairly good at managing. 

Weapon of choice: Excellent swordswoman, very brave :P 

No living family, no manly mansss :(( (YET!)

Has been in war, has lotsa scars and tattoos. :) 

Auryn walked down the street, hand resting lightly on the hilt of her sword. 

She did her best to ignore the odd stares people gave her, they obviously were not used to seeing scarred females with lots of tattoos in modified guard uniforms, carrying  swords. 

Auryn stopped at a corner, eyeing the street warily. there had been some unrest lately, and she was ready to be in the middle of it, if fighting broke out. @The Aspiring Archivist

Edited by Just-A-Stick

4 hours ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Auryn walked down the street, hand resting lightly on the hilt of her sword. 

She did her best to ignore the odd stares people gave her, they obviously were not used to seeing scarred females with lots of tattoos in modified guard uniforms, carrying  swords. 

Auryn stopped at a corner, eyeing the street warily. there had been some unrest lately, and she was ready to be in the middle of it, if fighting broke out. @The Aspiring Archivist

Carsten did not stare at her. In fact, he seemed just as focused on the tense situation as she was.

@Just-A-Stick

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

4 hours ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

I'm sorry, anyway.

“Please, don’t be. It’s over now.”

2 hours ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Rex leaned into his kiss, feeling his warmth travel down the length of her body. She closed her eyes.

@Lightweaver2

He broke the kiss. “Sorry.”