The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

4 hours ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Okay. Maybe I'll stay away from there for now.

Cedar did nothing. He could do nothing. He felt himself drown in ice as he burned alive with the horrible pain.

up to you... but I need Aeo to do the hospital scene...  

3 hours ago, Lightweaver2 said:

They walked into the campus, Rex’s arm around Daniel’s shoulders and his around her waist. “Where do you think we should start looking?”

"I think the main building..." Rex said, walking towards it. 

@Aeoryi

1 minute ago, Lightweaver2 said:

Daniel walked with her, seeming to tense up. “How are you feeling?”

"I'm alright, but you need to relax... I can feel the tension in you shoulders..." She rubbed them gently. 

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"I'm alright, but you need to relax... I can feel the tension in you shoulders..." She rubbed them gently. 

He sighed softly. “How am I supposed to relax? You know what…I’m going to have to talk about.” Tears seemed to already be forming in his eyes.

Just now, Lightweaver2 said:

He sighed softly. “How am I supposed to relax? You know what…I’m going to have to talk about.” Tears seemed to already be forming in his eyes.

"Yes, and that will be hard. but you don't have to dread it. It will be sad, but it might also be... healing?" Rex touched his cheek gently. 

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

"Yes, and that will be hard. but you don't have to dread it. It will be sad, but it might also be... healing?" Rex touched his cheek gently. 

“Maybe.” He was still very tense, but began walking towards the building again.

12 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Are you students?"

"no, but umm... we had a friend who was, and she... umm... passed away, unfortunately.  We need to find the names of her parents so that we can tell them..." Rex squeezed Daniel's hand tightly.

@Lightweaver2

Edited by Just-A-Stick

12 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"no, but umm... we had a friend who was, and she... umm... passed away, unfortunately.  We need to find the names of her parents so that we can tell them..." Rex squeezed Daniel's hand tightly.

@Lightweaver2

“Her name was Julie.”

18 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

@Lightweaver2

His eyes narrowed. "This is a very serious matter. If you are lying, now would be the time to turn back."

5 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“Her name was Julie.”

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

His eyes narrowed. "This is a very serious matter. If you are lying, now would be the time to turn back."

A tear fell from her eye. "I only wish it were, Sir." 

Edited by Just-A-Stick