The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

7 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"I'm sorry sir, but we do not... She took a general magics course though...." Rex looked hopeful. @Lightweaver2 

5 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

The man opened a cabinet and began rifling through some small reference cards.

Daniel was silent, tense, focusing all of his energy on not crying .

1 hour ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Rex waited, bouncing on her toes.

@Aeoryi

1 hour ago, Lightweaver2 said:

Daniel was silent, tense, focusing all of his energy on not crying .

The man found a few cards. "We have three Julies currently enrolled. Let me check their files. How long has it been since the last time she attended class?"

14 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

The man found a few cards. "We have three Julies currently enrolled. Let me check their files. How long has it been since the last time she attended class?"

Like…two days?

Just now, Lightweaver2 said:

“Three days.”

He opened another cabinet and pulled out three folders. After a moment, he spoke up. "Looks like the girl in question is Julie Pierce." The man looked up. "Could you clarify the circumstances of what happened to Miss Pierce, please?"

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

He opened another cabinet and pulled out three folders. After a moment, he spoke up. "Looks like the girl in question is Julie Pierce." The man looked up. "Could you clarify the circumstances of what happened to Miss Pierce, please?"

Rex looked at Daniel. "Should I tell him?" 

@Lightweaver2

5 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

4 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Rex looked at Daniel. "Should I tell him?" 

@Lightweaver2

“I…I probably should. I was there, you weren’t.” He turned to the man. In a completely monotone voice, he began. “I was with Julie for the few hours before her death for private tutoring. We were going back to the main commons area to escape the snowstorm when someone bumped into Julie, and, without either of our knowledge, poisoned her. She appeared to be fine for the next couple of minutes, but then she stopped breathing.” His voice cracked here, then he resumed in the same emotionless voice. “Seconds later, she seemed to awake, but was changed. A strange man said that she was dead, but that her body would be useful. He then left, and I attempted to stop Julie from leaving. She tore herself away from me and followed him through the snowstorm. The next day, I found her body in a clearing, with no semblance of life.”

3 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“I…I probably should. I was there, you weren’t.” He turned to the man. In a completely monotone voice, he began. “I was with Julie for the few hours before her death for private tutoring. We were going back to the main commons area to escape the snowstorm when someone bumped into Julie, and, without either of our knowledge, poisoned her. She appeared to be fine for the next couple of minutes, but then she stopped breathing.” His voice cracked here, then he resumed in the same emotionless voice. “Seconds later, she seemed to awake, but was changed. A strange man said that she was dead, but that her body would be useful. He then left, and I attempted to stop Julie from leaving. She tore herself away from me and followed him through the snowstorm. The next day, I found her body in a clearing, with no semblance of life.”

Rex hugged him tightly, her own eyes tearing up. 

Just now, Lightweaver2 said:

The man took notes. His expression grew tense. "This sounds like something that will need to be brought to the authorities. I can contact her parents, though..." He looked through yet more papers on his desk. "One Oliver Pierce got here yesterday with the intent to speak to his daughter."

4 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

The man took notes. His expression grew tense. "This sounds like something that will need to be brought to the authorities. I can contact her parents, though..." He looked through yet more papers on his desk. "One Oliver Pierce got here yesterday with the intent to speak to his daughter."

“Thank you sir. Is Mr Pierce still here?”

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"As far as I know, he's staying in an inn nearby. I can send for him, and for the authorities." He looked at the two and cleared this throat. "Do you, erm, need anything?"

“Thank you sir. And no sir, I don’t believe so.”