The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

5 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

She sighed softly, " 'at feels nice..." Her words were a little bit slurred ans she could feel herself drifting off. 

He smiled.

4 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Daniel felt a rush of strange energy, and a strong sense of familiarity. 

What is this familiarity towards?

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

*gesp*

OOOHHH :D 

Just now, Lightweaver2 said:

Daniel immediately began sobbing uncontrollably.

Rex jerked awake, rubbing at her eyes. "Daniel? What's wrong!" She pulled him close. 

He didn’t speak, unable to control himself.

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

A sort of spectre appeared in front of them. They could barely make out Julie's features.

"Who... how... Julie?" Rex was shocked. 

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Rex leaned forward, trying to make out the words. 

He didn’t move, still seeming frozen.

The figure snapped into focus, and suddenly it was like Julie was standing there, looking at them. Her face was streaked with tears.

The figure snapped into focus, and suddenly it was like Julie was standing there, looking at them. Her face was streaked with tears.

Oh no, Archie, you didn’t!!!!

Thank you for giving Daniel an excellent reason to make his vision come true.

“J…J…Julie?”

"Daniel." Her voice was clear now, and reflected her tearful expression. "I think I'm dying. Or... maybe I'm already dead. Time doesn't feel right somehow."

“H…ho…how?”

“H…ho…how?”

"I wanted to tell you something. Send a message. This isn't really what I expected." She looked around, before turning back to him. "I love you, Daniel. And I'm sorry it ended so soon. I don't know how or why it did, but I'm beyond thankful that I met you." Her tears flowed freely now.

"I wanted to tell you something. Send a message. This isn't really what I expected." She looked around, before turning back to him. "I love you, Daniel. And I'm sorry it ended so soon. I don't know how or why it did, but I'm beyond thankful that I met you." Her tears flowed freely now.

“I…I…” he reached for his belt, grabbing his side knife. He raised it to his throat.

1 minute ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“I…I…” he reached for his belt, grabbing his side knife. He raised it to his throat.

"No!" Julie reached forward and knocked it out of his hand. She pulled him into an embrace. It felt very real. "Please don't. It's not your fault. If you need to know anything, know that I want you to live, and be happy."

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

"No!" Julie reached forward and knocked it out of his hand. She pulled him into an embrace. It felt very real. "Please don't. It's not your fault. If you need to know anything, know that I want you to live, and be happy."

Rex stopped short. 

He grabbed knife again. “I deserve to die. I failed you. Isn’t it supposed to be better after death?”

1 minute ago, Lightweaver2 said:

He grabbed knife again. “I deserve to die. I failed you. Isn’t it supposed to be better after death?”

Rex was conflicted. Should I stop him? Or will she do that? 

Julie grabbed his hand, keeping the knife down. "You do not deserve to die. You did not fail me. They much I know. I don't know what it's like after death, but I think you should do everything you can with your life while you have it. Keep going, for my sake if you must. Find... find someone else to love, and who will love you." She looked over at Rex, and released Daniel from her embrace. "Take care of him?"

@Just-A-Stick