The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

3 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“Why? I’m right.”

"Daniel... You're scaring me...! What do I do? I will not let you kill yourself, you'll have to kill me first.."

It's 1:30am... one more post, then I'm gonns slepp :P 

Edited by Just-A-Stick

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"Daniel... You're scaring me...! What do I do? I will not let you kill yourself, you'll have to kill me first.."

“I won’t do that. I would never. But why would you stop me from doing the right thing?”

Just now, Lightweaver2 said:

“I won’t do that. I would never. But why would you stop me from doing the right thing?”

"Because it's not the right thing! Julie told you to live! To find love and be happy! You won't find happiness at the end road. I will not let you hurt yourself!" Rex gripped him 

2 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"Because it's not the right thing! Julie told you to live! To find love and be happy! You won't find happiness at the end road. I will not let you hurt yourself!" Rex gripped him 

“But she can be wrong. She said she loves me. But how could she? How could anyone? It would be better. Let me do it.”

Goodnight!

Edited by Lightweaver2

7 hours ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“But she can be wrong. She said she loves me. But how could she? How could anyone? It would be better. Let me do it.”

"NO! I love you! I know that doesn't matter anymore, since you saw her again, but I still love you!"

1 hour ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"NO! I love you! I know that doesn't matter anymore, since you saw her again, but I still love you!"

“I…why would that not matter?” He moved weakly for the knife.

3 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“I…why would that not matter?” He moved weakly for the knife.

She restrained him, but was starting to feel woozy from blood loss. "I... you still... love her..." Rex tried not to pass out. 

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

She restrained him, but was starting to feel woozy from blood loss. "I... you still... love her..." Rex tried not to pass out. 

“I…” Daniel looked down, only now realizing about the blood. “You need help! Do you have any medical supplies?” He took off his shirt and wrapped it around her hand, putting pressure on it.

“I…” Daniel looked down, only now realizing about the blood. “You need help! Do you have any medical supplies?” He took off his shirt and wrapped it around her hand, putting pressure on it.

"In y satchel... 'eeds stitches..." 

"In y satchel... 'eeds stitches..." 

He grabbed it, one hand still holding his shirt on her hand. He pulled out the stitching supplies. “I…I don’t know how to do this?”

He grabbed it, one hand still holding his shirt on her hand. He pulled out the stitching supplies. “I…I don’t know how to do this?”

Rex gritted her teeth. "You could take me back to the hospital, which i would hate, or, I could teach you." 

1 minute ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“What do I do? Teach me.”

"There is a small brown-glass bottle in my satchel. Get it and drip about ten drops into the wound. We need to find some water somewhere to wash out the wound, then I'll tell you how to sew it up." her face was very pale, eyes closed. 

"There is a small brown-glass bottle in my satchel. Get it and drip about ten drops into the wound. We need to find some water somewhere to wash out the wound, then I'll tell you how to sew it up." her face was very pale, eyes closed. 

He did as she asked, bringing out a small canteen for it.

1 minute ago, Lightweaver2 said:

He did as she asked, bringing out a small canteen for it.

"Ok, make sure your hands are clean, the can you prod the wound after you put the anesthetic in?" Rex shifted, trying to get into a more comfortable position. 

Edited by Just-A-Stick

"Ok, make sure your hands are clean, the can you prod the wound after you put the anesthetic in?" Rex shifted, trying to get into a more comfortable position. 

He did so, washing his hands with the canteen.