The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

"It's... nothing, now's not the time..." Rex willed her tears to stop and they slowed. 

“Don’t say that, you can tell me,” Daniel said, warmth entering his voice again.

Just now, Lightweaver2 said:

“Don’t say that, you can tell me,” Daniel said, warmth entering his voice again.

"I... I just... I can't stop feeling lonely, even though you're with me...." She looked down, wrapping a bit of her hair around a finger and tugging on it. 

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"I... I just... I can't stop feeling lonely, even though you're with me...." She looked down, wrapping a bit of her hair around a finger and tugging on it. 

“I’m sorry, it’s my fault. I should be better.” He wrapped his arms around her again.

1 minute ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“I’m sorry, it’s my fault. I should be better.” He wrapped his arms around her again.

She pressed into him, sighing. "It's not you're fault, but you could work on getting better...." She stopped. 

2 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

She pressed into him, sighing. "It's not you're fault, but you could work on getting better...." She stopped. 

“I…I’m sorry. You’re right. I need to be better.”

2 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“I…I’m sorry. You’re right. I need to be better.”

"That's not what I'm saying. You can work at it. You don't have to be better. baby steps, ok?" She wanted to say more, but she made herself stop. 

3 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"That's not what I'm saying. You can work at it. You don't have to be better. baby steps, ok?" She wanted to say more, but she made herself stop. 

“I…ok. I trust you.”

He reached up, fingers brushing his throat. They came back bloody.

Rex sat up. "That's not good..." She grabbed her satchel off the floor and pulled a bandage out of it. "Can I see?" 

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

Rex sat up. "That's not good..." She grabbed her satchel off the floor and pulled a bandage out of it. "Can I see?" 

He lifted up his chin, causing the scabs to crack open. “I’m sorry.”

He lifted up his chin, causing the scabs to crack open. “I’m sorry.”

"Don't apologize! It's my fault for not taking care of this earlier." She glanced down at the bandage on her hand, then, applied some ointment to the scabs with her good hand, being very gentle. 

5 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"Don't apologize! It's my fault for not taking care of this earlier." She glanced down at the bandage on her hand, then, applied some ointment to the scabs with her good hand, being very gentle. 

He winced slightly at her touch, bit he knew she was doing the best she could to not hurt him. “But it’s still my fault.”

1 minute ago, Lightweaver2 said:

He winced slightly at her touch, bit he knew she was doing the best she could to not hurt him. “But it’s still my fault.”

"Yes, but we aren't going to talk about that now." She wrapped the bandage around his neck, wincing as she used her injured hand by accident. "Is that too tight?" 

5 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"Yes, but we aren't going to talk about that now." She wrapped the bandage around his neck, wincing as she used her injured hand by accident. "Is that too tight?" 

“Ok.” He seemed relieved. “No, it’s not.”

15 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"Good." She gritted her teeth as she tied the bandage. "Is that any better?" 

“Yeah, much better, thank you.” He looked into her eyes. “Thank you for everything.”

“Yeah, much better, thank you.” He looked into her eyes. “Thank you for everything.”

"Of course. I'm happy to help..." She glanced down at her hand and froze. The wound was bleeding through the bandage. "Oops..." She whispered. Rex tried to hide her hand behind her back, hoping he hadn't seen.