The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

3 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Let us begin, then. Please walk to the other side of the room, and back."

Suddenly a loud knock comes on the door, banging the door with the side of the tin.

”I have muffins and the pan is hot, open up.” Her voice is soft, but almost motherly. She tries to open the door the her foot and almost falls over.

Hehe 

Just now, Lightweaver2 said:

Helda did so.

they could go get food somewhere... or they could go interact with Auryn and... *enters archies character* 

or, umm... Tayen and Helda again? 

1 minute ago, Lightweaver2 said:

Helda did so.

She felt a pleasant rush of warmth then, momentarily overcoming her anger and hatred and replacing it with a sense of joy and satisfaction.

Just now, SmilingPanda19 said:

Suddenly a loud knock comes on the door, banging the door with the side of the tin.

”I have muffins and the pan is hot, open up.” Her voice is soft, but almost motherly. She tries to open the door the her foot and almost falls over.

"Would you please open the door?" Carab asked to Helda.

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

I’d be up for any of those, they could go try to repay Helda and Tayen and find out what’s happened maybe?

4 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

She felt a pleasant rush of warmth then, momentarily overcoming her anger and hatred and replacing it with a sense of joy and satisfaction.

"Would you please open the door?" Carab asked to Helda.

Confused, she did so.

2 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“What is it?”

"I wanted to thank Helda and Tayen for saving me.... I didn't do enough to thank them, and now I don't know where they are..." She frowned thoughtfully. 

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

"I wanted to thank Helda and Tayen for saving me.... I didn't do enough to thank them, and now I don't know where they are..." She frowned thoughtfully. 

“I think that’s a great idea.” He didn’t move. “I kind of want to stay here though…”

Just now, Lightweaver2 said:

“I think that’s a great idea.” He didn’t move. “I kind of want to stay here though…”

She ran her fingers through his hair, snuggling against him. "I know you do. I do too, but we can't stay like this forever." 

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

She ran her fingers through his hair, snuggling against him. "I know you do. I do too, but we can't stay like this forever." 

He sighed. “You’re right. I can’t talk move with you like this though,” he said, looking at her on his lap.

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"She is one of my servants. Bring those over here, if you will."

Once again, Helda did as she was asked.

- - -

Daniel chuckled. “Of course, although I don’t think you need to ask.”

Edited by Lightweaver2