The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

6 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"Thank..." She fell asleep. 

He did not. He felt bad about lying to her, but this was for her own good. He had to be there for her if she needed him, he couldn’t do that asleep.

4 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"It doesn't matter anymore. I did an awful thing in my past, and you forgave me. Can you afford yourself the same?"

She screamed suddenly. “No! You don’t understand! You can’t! How awful it was!” She sank to the floor, legs collapsing.

Edited by Lightweaver2

1 minute ago, Lightweaver2 said:

She screamed suddenly. “No! You don’t understand! You can’t! How awful it was!” She sank to the floor, legs collapsing.

He went down to the ground with her, continuing to hold her. "No, I can't. But I believe that you are good, and kind, and caring. And I... loved you. That's enough for me. Maybe you can't forgive yourself, but I'll forgive you, if that's worth anything at all."

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

He went down to the ground with her, continuing to hold her. "No, I can't. But I believe that you are good, and kind, and caring. And I... loved you. That's enough for me. Maybe you can't forgive yourself, but I'll forgive you, if that's worth anything at all."

“Please, stop! You don’t even understand what I’m talking about. I just killed you! It hurt me so much…” she began weeping uncontrollably.

Just now, Lightweaver2 said:

“Please, stop! You don’t even understand what I’m talking about. I just killed you! It hurt me so much…” she began weeping uncontrollably.

"I know. I know what you meant. It's okay, I'm okay. I'm alive, and my pain cut short. It's not your fault that it happened, but you did what you could."

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I know. I know what you meant. It's okay, I'm okay. I'm alive, and my pain cut short. It's not your fault that it happened, but you did what you could."

“I…I…I want to die. Let me die.”

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I think I do. I think you're an amazing person. The fact that you've survived everything you've been through and still care so much is remarkable."

She was silent, continuing to weep.