The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

Just now, Lightweaver2 said:

“B…b…but I still did it.”

"I know. And I can't imagine what it felt like it the moment. But it's not your fault, and it was the right thing. So we're just going to walk past it, alright?"

"You there!" someone called.

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I know. And I can't imagine what it felt like it the moment. But it's not your fault, and it was the right thing. So we're just going to walk past it, alright?"

"You there!" someone called.

“I…I can’t!”

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

He began to lead them away, but the man who had spotted them began speaking to the others around the body. One of them began running after the two.

Helda stumbled, then fell, her legs giving way.

1 minute ago, Lightweaver2 said:

Helda stumbled, then fell, her legs giving way.

Tayen caught her, then lifted her to begin carrying her away. The man caught up to them and grabbed his shoulder.  "We have some questions for you two."

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Tayen caught her, then lifted her to begin carrying her away. The man caught up to them and grabbed his shoulder.  "We have some questions for you two."

Helda began shaking uncontrollably again.

“L…let us be.”

"Look, I don't know what's going on here, but we can't just let you be. There's a mangled corpse over there, he looks a lot like it, and you're covered in blood. Not to mention you both match the descriptions that the owner of this ship gave for the people he hired to work on his roof."

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Look, I don't know what's going on here, but we can't just let you be. There's a mangled corpse over there, he looks a lot like it, and you're covered in blood. Not to mention you both match the descriptions that the owner of this ship gave for the people he hired to work on his roof."

Helda was silent, still shaking. She clung to Tayen with a grip that seemed to be the only thing grounding her.

Helda was silent, still shaking. She clung to Tayen with a grip that seemed to be the only thing grounding her.

"I'm afraid that killing someone is still grounds for questioning, even if that person appears to be alive again. Will you come in yourselves, or will we have to force you?"

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I'm afraid that killing someone is still grounds for questioning, even if that person appears to be alive again. Will you come in yourselves, or will we have to force you?"

“I…I had to. There wasn’t any other way…” she began to cry, tears spilling from her eyes and staining Tayen’s shirt ash she buried her face in his chest.