The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"That doesn't mean it means nothing..."

“It doesn’t, but you can’t do anything about it now. You did something, and it wasn’t good. Now you can choose to make everything harder by dwelling on it, or you would move past it and learn from it.”

4 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“It doesn’t, but you can’t do anything about it now. You did something, and it wasn’t good. Now you can choose to make everything harder by dwelling on it, or you would move past it and learn from it.”

"It was unforgivable..."

4 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"That's not how they would see it. Not how she would see it."

“Let them see it how they would, but that’s how they see it. You can choose to be better than you were. And as for her, I think she’d want you to move on. She’d want you to change for the better, as you have.”

1 minute ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“Let them see it how they would, but that’s how they see it. You can choose to be better than you were. And as for her, I think she’d want you to move on. She’d want you to change for the better, as you have.”

"She'd probably want me to suffer the same fate I gave her. It would be fair."

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"She'd probably want me to suffer the same fate I gave her. It would be fair."

“It isn’t about what’s “fair”. She would want you to live and not suffer, I know that.”

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"She might have just stopped loving me. I deserved that."

“That’s not how it works. If she could have just stopped loving you, then she didn’t love you in the first place.”

4 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“That’s not how it works. If she could have just stopped loving you, then she didn’t love you in the first place.”

"That's not true. Perhaps she could have stopped if she realized that I wasn't who she thought I was."

4 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"That's not true. Perhaps she could have stopped if she realized that I wasn't who she thought I was."

“If that was the case, it wasn’t you she loved, it was her idealized version of you. If she truly loved you, then she wouldn’t want you to suffer.”

1 minute ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“If that was the case, it wasn’t you she loved, it was her idealized version of you. If she truly loved you, then she wouldn’t want you to suffer.”

"It's not her fault that she didn't know me as a person who could kill someone I loved."