The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

45 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"You threatened it. And you still violated his will through magical means, which is a crime. In fact, someone with your description is associated with multiple such actions."

“That is not the law. What I did was no crime.”

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Well I can assure you that such a misuse of magic has been criminal for a fair while."

“I was not informed of this. Last I knew, members of your profession wouldn’t dare question one such as me.”

Just now, Lightweaver2 said:

“I was not informed of this. Last I knew, members of your profession wouldn’t dare question one such as me.”

His frown deepened. "It is not our responsibility to actively inform magic users of the law any more than is fine when they are initially announced. Ignorance is no defense."

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

His frown deepened. "It is not our responsibility to actively inform magic users of the law any more than is fine when they are initially announced. Ignorance is no defense."

“So if a child were to use magic in a similar way, you would attack them and bring them in for questioning?”

3 minutes ago, Lightweaver2 said:

“So if a child were to use magic in a similar way, you would attack them and bring them in for questioning?”

"You are aware and responsible for your own actions and their consequences. You really mean to equivocate yourself to a child?"

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"You are aware and responsible for your own actions and their consequences. You really mean to equivocate yourself to a child?"

“A child is ignorant in the same way that I am.”

Just now, Lightweaver2 said:

“And yet I came into this world less time ago than a toddler has been alive.”

"Well, you are ostensibly more experienced and intelligent. Not to mention, you threatened that officer's life. And are associated with multiple other crimes and potential crimes."

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Well, you are ostensibly more experienced and intelligent. Not to mention, you threatened that officer's life. And are associated with multiple other crimes and potential crimes."

“Fine then. And what do you plan to do with me?”