The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

3 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Or any sort of conversation, for some reason Vena just strikes me as the sort to have a deep conversation.

Eddie eyes Vena, somewhat suspicious but mostly just curious. “Did you…exist? Before Arbiter made you, I mean?”

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

I saw and decided I didn’t need to interrupt because ice cream is very important.

Just now, Edema Rue said:

“So you exist for the sole purpose of watching us? And you’re just…okay with that?”

"Observing, eventually aiding. I don't see what's wrong with that. Most people look for a purpose, don't they? I have mine."

13 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie eyes Vena, somewhat suspicious but mostly just curious. “Did you…exist? Before Arbiter made you, I mean?”

She could have joined her or asked for some :P

Actually Lilyana is probably going to offer it to them once she finishes 

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Observing, eventually aiding. I don't see what's wrong with that. Most people look for a purpose, don't they? I have mine."

Eddie blinks, then nods. “I can see that, I guess. Purpose is nice. But existing only to serve someone who presumes to be greater than you? I can’t imagine that anyone would choose that.”

Eddie blinks, then nods. “I can see that, I guess. Purpose is nice. But existing only to serve someone who presumes to be greater than you? I can’t imagine that anyone would choose that.”

"Well, I didn't choose, but there isn't much of a choice, anyway. He created me. I do not exist without him, and there's isn't anything for me outside of this anyway."

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Well, I didn't choose, but there isn't much of a choice, anyway. He created me. I do not exist without him, and there's isn't anything for me outside of this anyway."

Eddie nods sharply. “I believe you. That doesn’t mean I trust you, but…I understand, now.”

19 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie nods sharply. “I believe you. That doesn’t mean I trust you, but…I understand, now.”

"Alright." She paused, frowning. "Oh. It seems like Arbiter may be choosing to exit this case soon. I guess I might be around for even less time than I thought."

@Edema Rue

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

1 hour ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Alright." She paused, frowning. "Oh. It seems like Arbiter may be choosing to exit this case soon. I guess I might be around for even less time than I thought."

@Edema Rue

Eddie blinked. “Exit? You’re just going to leave us? Does that mean you’ll be destroyed?”

5 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie blinked. “Exit? You’re just going to leave us? Does that mean you’ll be destroyed?”

"I don't know that destroyed is the right word, but I will stop existing, probably."

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist
keep forgetting that Vena does not speak like I do, that is to say, with unnecessary formality and vocabulary.

5 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I don't know that destroyed is the correct word, but I will cease to exist, most likely."

“That’s not right,” Eddie said firmly. “Just because he created you doesn’t give him the right to destroy you.”

Hey wiz, want to bring us some ice cream?

@The Wandering Wizard

“That’s not right,” Eddie said firmly. “Just because he created you doesn’t give him the right to destroy you.”

@The Wandering Wizard

"I don't have a purpose outside of this. Once it's over, there's not really a point in sticking around." Vena shrugged, not content but not particularly upset.

42 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

@The Wandering Wizard

Sure! 

Lilyana came in on Eddie and Vena seemingly arguing over something.

Huh I wonder what that's about. 

"I uh made some ice cream." She smiled at both of them, "would you like to try some?"

@The Aspiring Archivist

@Aeoryi (you can wander in if you want) and anyone else too!!)

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

3 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana came in on Eddie and Vena seemingly arguing over something.

Huh I wonder what that's about. 

"I uh made some ice cream." She smiled at both of them, "would you like to try some?"

@The Aspiring Archivist

@Aeoryi (you can wander in if you want) and anyone else too!!)

"I can't eat that," Vena remarked softly.