The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

19 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana came in on Eddie and Vena seemingly arguing over something.

Huh I wonder what that's about. 

"I uh made some ice cream." She smiled at both of them, "would you like to try some?"

@The Aspiring Archivist

@Aeoryi (you can wander in if you want) and anyone else too!!)

Eddie smiles at her. “Sure! Thanks.”

2 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Lore…

Arbiter is basically the name of Archie’s character.

Currently, they’re all on a train (time periods don’t make sense, everyone has magic and swords and daggers) (except Eddie, she’s steampunk) 

They’re going to mountains!! That move!

22 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana came in on Eddie and Vena seemingly arguing over something.

Huh I wonder what that's about. 

"I uh made some ice cream." She smiled at both of them, "would you like to try some?"

@The Aspiring Archivist

@Aeoryi (you can wander in if you want) and anyone else too!!)

"Can I try some?"

Just now, Edema Rue said:

Lore…

Arbiter is basically the name of Archie’s character.

Currently, they’re all on a train (time periods don’t make sense, everyone has magic and swords and daggers) (except Eddie, she’s steampunk) 

They’re going to mountains!! That move!

Okay. Tell me if I break anything.

A mysterious thump sounded against the side of the train car, followed by a knocking and a muffled voice from one of the windows.

8 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Basically, Eddie's aunt Athena wants to sacrifice her and consume her essence. There are people aiding Athena and people defending Eddie. They've mostly just been running and fighting, not too much concrete plot I think.

The Arbiter is one of my characters, he's basically a god who specializes in conflicts between mortals and immortals and comes down to arbitrate and occasionally provide aid. He creates what he calls "forms," a unique one for each group he follows, which are different beings with varying levels of self and autonomy. They exist only for the purpose of whatever case they're in. Vena is a particularly independent one.

Also, there's a lot of awkward romance stuff going on. Specifically, Eddie, Lilyana (Wizzy), and Aster (Aeoryi) are all in a love triangle of sorts, and Xq (Raven) has a crush on Vena I guess though whether that will become anything is uncertain. Feel free to partake in any of that if you feel like it, I guess

3 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana dipped a spoon into the ice cream and aimed it at Vena's mouth but stopped just shy of it. "I insist," said Lilyana. "Please just try it?"

She took it, phased it into and out of her mouth, and handed it back. "...Yum."

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

Just now, The Bookwyrm said:

A mysterious thump sounded against the side of the train car, followed by a knocking and a muffled voice from one of the windows.

Eddie spins toward the thump. “Who’s there?” She asks, a hand on each gun.

2 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie spins toward the thump. “Who’s there?” She asks, a hand on each gun.

"Woah, it's probably just nothi-"

1 minute ago, The Bookwyrm said:

A muffled "help" comes from outside the window, along with some more unintelligible words. A gloved hand seems to be trying to open the window from the outside.

"Okay. You want to go let the person in?"

Just now, Aeoryi said:

"Woah, it's probably just nothi-"

"Okay. You want to go let the person in?"

“Yeah, yeah.”

2 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

A muffled "help" comes from outside the window, along with some more unintelligible words. A gloved hand seems to be trying to open the window from the outside.

Eddie shoots the window. The glass shatters, and she reaches out and grabs the hand. “Y’know,” she says, “normal people knock.”

Just now, Edema Rue said:

Eddie shoots the window. The glass shatters, and she reaches out and grabs the hand. “Y’know,” she says, “normal people knock.”

The owner of the mysterious hand lets Eddie pull him into the train car, collapsing on the floor and gasping for breath. He's a boy of about seventeen or eighteen years, with dark brown skin and short curly hair. He wears a large waterproof jacket, cargo pants, and hiking boots, all in colors of grey and black. He also wears a sturdy backpack, and is holding a silvery handgun.

"Where," he asks between gasps for air, "is this train going?"

The owner of the mysterious hand lets Eddie pull him into the train car, collapsing on the floor and gasping for breath. He's a boy of about seventeen or eighteen years, with dark brown skin and short curly hair. He wears a large waterproof jacket, cargo pants, and hiking boots, all in colors of grey and black. He also wears a sturdy backpack, and is holding a silvery handgun.

Vena's eyes flashed violet, and his gun vanished. "Who are you?"

2 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

“Yeah, yeah.”

"But who is it?"

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan 2 hands the newcomer a cup of something. “Have a drink!” He says jollilly.

I should be worried for Eddie. Who is it?

"Some mountains." Aster said skeptically, "Who are you?"

Lilyana slunk into a nearby seat and grasped Eddie’s hand. "The moving mountains," she whispered and squeezed Eddie’s hand tightly.

@Edema Rue

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Vena's eyes flashed violet, and his gun vanished. "Who are you?"

The boy looked at his hand in surprise for a moment, then the silvery gun re-materialized as if out of glittering light. He shot a wary look at Vena.

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana slunk into a nearby seat and grasped Eddie’s hand. "The moving mountains," she whispered and squeezed Eddie’s hand tightly.

@Edema Rue

The boy's head snapped towards Lilyana as she spoke, then he closed his eyes and leaned his head back.

"Oh, thank the stars," he said under his breath. Then he slowly got to his feet, though he didn't dismiss his handgun.

"Um. I'm sorry to intrude...You can call me Calev."

The boy looked at his hand in surprise for a moment, then the silvery gun re-materialized as if out of glittering light. He shot a wary look at Vena.

The boy's head snapped towards Lilyana as she spoke, then he closed his eyes and leaned his head back.

"Oh, thank the stars," he said under his breath. Then he slowly got to his feet, though he didn't dismiss his handgun.

"Put away the gun, or I'll destroy it next time. And I didn't ask your name, I asked who you are." Vena's disposition had harshened considerably.

“Good… uh… afternoon Calev. Nice… handgun?” Elan 2 says. He smiles awkwardly.

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Put away the gun, or I'll destroy it next time. And I didn't ask your name, I asked who you are." Vena's disposition had harshened considerably.

Calev met Vena's eyes. His irises were a striking silver.

"Hm," he said simply, and his gun vanished in a glittering light.

"Who I am should not concern you. As long as you aren't one of them, I mean you no harm. And," he continued, "I can tell you aren't one of them."

2 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“Good… uh… afternoon Calev. Nice… handgun?” Elan 2 says. He smiles awkwardly.

Calev's eyes darted to Elan 2. 

"Thanks," he said. "I worked hard for it."

Calev met Vena's eyes. His irises were a striking silver.

"Hm," he said simply, and his gun vanished in a glittering light.

"Who I am should not concern you. As long as you aren't one of them, I mean you no harm. And," he continued, "I can tell you aren't one of them."

Calev's eyes darted to Elan 2. 

"Thanks," he said. "I worked hard for it."

“Uh… yeah…” Elan 2 says. “Who are them?”

12 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

@Edema Rue

She squeezes back. "It's going to be okay," she whispers back. "You're more now than you were then."

9 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

"Oh my..." Eddie throws up her hands impatiently the second she sees the gun. "You get magic guns? That's ridiculous. No! No way. What, does it magically hit all its targets? Magically reload? Cock itself?" She huffs.