The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

6 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Her mother chuckled, "what? You couldn't see this coming and happening? She's been falling for you for years daughter."

Lilyana smiles back at Aster and finds herself staring into Aster's eyes. Searching for...well she didn't know what or why...except they were calming to watch. And her hair blowing in the wind too.

I thought...i thought that I only liked Eddie...and I only do...right?

"Nothing to do but wait." Aster sighed, then sat down cross-legged on the floor. "Unless you have board games or something."

8 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Her mother chuckled, "what? You couldn't see this coming and happening? She's been falling for you for years daughter."

Eddie harrumphed and folded her arms. "She's my friend. My best friend."

3 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"Nothing to do but wait." Aster sighed, then sat down cross-legged on the floor. "Unless you have board games or something."

Lilyana grinned like a little child, "I do! I actually do! It's something I learned as a little child and that I did a lot with Eddie."

Frost coalesced in-between the girls and a checkers playing board appeared, the pieces solid disc's of ice. 

"Don’t worry! The pieces aren't actually cold, just cool to the touch."

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie harrumphed and folded her arms. "She's my friend. My best friend."

The tigress purred, "do you have any sort of feelings on the matter, daughter?" Her tail flicked up and brushed up against Eddie’s face.

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

The tigress purred, "do you have any sort of feelings on the matter, daughter?" Her tail flicked up and brushed up against Eddie’s face.

Eddie flinches away, tightening her grip on her gun. "I don't...I...I don't care. Yes I do. I don't want to care. What's it to you, anyway?"

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana grinned like a little child, "I do! I actually do! It's something I learned as a little child and that I did a lot with Eddie."

Frost coalesced in-between the girls and a checkers playing board appeared, the pieces solid disc's of ice. 

"Don’t worry! The pieces aren't actually cold, just cool to the touch."

Aster smiles, then laughs. "I never actually got to know how to play checkers. You'll have to teach me."

2 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie flinches away, tightening her grip on her gun. "I don't...I...I don't care. Yes I do. I don't want to care. What's it to you, anyway?"

"I'm your mother, remember?" Growled the tigress. "It's up to me to apporve your match! You can find them but you can't be with them unless I approve. Understand?"

2 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

Aster smiles, then laughs. "I never actually got to know how to play checkers. You'll have to teach me."

Lilyana laughs too and smiles happily, "as you wish Star. So your pieces can only move diagonally..."

She explains the game to Aster, and glances into Aster's eyes from time to time, smiling happily as she does so.

4 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"I'm your mother, remember?" Growled the tigress. "It's up to me to apporve your match! You can find them but you can't be with them unless I approve. Understand?"

Lilyana laughs too and smiles happily, "as you wish Star. So your pieces can only move diagonally..."

She explains the game to Aster, and glances into Aster's eyes from time to time, smiling happily as she does so.

Aster proceeds to play checkers against Lilyana. It was a close game, and the game was fun. 

"How did youlearn how to play checkers?"

Just now, Aeoryi said:

Aster proceeds to play checkers against Lilyana. It was a close game, and the game was fun. 

"How did youlearn how to play checkers?"

Lilyana's voice grew quieter, "I uh learned from my parents. They used it as a way of distracting me so I didn't accidentally make things as worse."

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana's voice grew quieter, "I uh learned from my parents. They used it as a way of distracting me so I didn't accidentally make things as worse."

"Distracting you? But then who did you play against?"

1 minute ago, Aeoryi said:

"Distracting you? But then who did you play against?"

"One of my nine siblings or one of my parents if I was lucky. Or a visiting cousin." Lilyana shrugged, "there was no end of people that wanted to play with me it seemed." Lilyana's eyes grew distant seeing a day long gone. "Until the day of the storm that was."

4 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"One of my nine siblings or one of my parents if I was lucky. Or a visiting cousin." Lilyana shrugged, "there was no end of people that wanted to play with me it seemed." Lilyana's eyes grew distant seeing a day long gone. "Until the day of the storm that was."

"Do you want to tell me more of what happened? If you're okay with that?"

10 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"Do you want to tell me more of what happened? If you're okay with that?"

Lilyana smiled, "yeah I think so. You make me feel comfortable like Eddie, Aster." Lilyana blushed slightly but she continued on, "it was a massive storm and everyone was needed to help tame it as everyone in the village was a wind tamer. Except for me," she whispered. "I just made it worse. Somehow I got out and then..." Tears started to leak down her cheeks. "And then I tried tugging on the sky and the winds let forth their fury and the rains came down in massive torrential sheets that cleaved through houses." She shivered, "and...people."

@Aeoryi

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

22 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana smiled, "yeah I think so. You make me feel comfortable like Eddie, Aster." Lilyana blushed slightly but she continued on, "it was a massive storm and everyone was needed to help tame it as everyone in the village was a wind tamer. Except for me," she whispered. "I just made it worse. Somehow I got out and then..." Tears started to leak down her cheeks. "And then I tried tugging on the sky and the winds let forth their fury and the rains came down in massive torrential sheets that cleaved through houses." She shivered, "and...people."

@Aeoryi

@Aeoryi 

Ready to continue?

23 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

@Aeoryi

"Don't mind if I ask, but why were there so many storms in a mountainous region?"

2 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"Don't mind if I ask, but why were there so many storms in a mountainous region?"

"It-it's said, th-that the mou-mountains are ha-hated by the clo-clouds," Lilyana managed to Choke out in-between sobs. The tears began to fall harder, faster, and bigger.

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

3 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"It-it's said, th-that the mou-mountains are ha-hated by the clo-clouds," Lilyana managed to Choke out in-between sobs. The tears began to fall harder, faster, and bigger.

Aster put her hand on Lilyana's shoulder. "Is that why they're called the moving mountains?"

Just now, Rallohir said:

Hello, I didn't see you before we got on the train, how'd you get here?

"Oh. I was sort of created by Arbiter. The guy with glowing eyes. He makes different 'forms' for each group he follows. I'm Vena." She smiled. "You're the one who just joined their side, right?"