The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

The lightning triggers a memory in Exp's past. Or...in one of his pasts. 

It wasn't a memory that he wished to relive.

He didn't have much choice. 

Exp was encased in a wall of Shadow, thick enough to repel anyone trying to touch him. And a vision unfolded that only he could see.

His name was Experiment. Or well, it had been, long ago. 

He was...in some sort of desert. Golden sand lau out before him in all directions. Below him in the sand lay an owl, clearly dead. 

Experiment was chanting, though Exp wasn't actually saying the words. He was just watching the scene unfold through his past self's eyes. 

The quiet voice stopped speaking and shadows began to form in the sky above, laden with water. Exp new what would happen, though it still surprised him when no water fell. Instead, a bolt of lightning struck down from the sky and hit the owl in the chest. After the brightness faded, so has the vision.

Exp shook his head, the case of Shadow now gone. Why had he been shown that vision? What did it have to do with anything? Was Experiment trying to tell him something, or had it simply been triggered by the lightning?

3 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

With a burst of power, something formed.

Shadow adjusted his suit sleeve and looked around at the chaos, "Well," he said, "isn't this an interesting little new universe?"

Bro is merging RP's rn

1 minute ago, Rallohir said:

Shadow's in everything. Best get used to it-

1 minute ago, Labyrinth said:

As [raven’s character] rolls toward Shadow, Kryx dives forward and grapples them. “What was that for?!”

@TheRavenHasLanded

Shadow blinks, "Why hello there?"

4 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

i try to break free, "I DONT WANT THERE TO BE MURDER"

Kryx let’s them go, but keeps a gun pointed at their head.

5 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Shadow blinks, "Why hello there?"

Spoiler

General Kenobi

He glances toward the man. “Hi, wha- huh? Where did you come from? Do you know what’s happening here?”

Edited by Labyrinth

2 minutes ago, Labyrinth said:

Kryx let’s them go, but keeps a gun pointed at their head.

He glances toward the man. “Hi, wha- huh? Where did you come from? Do you know what’s happening here?”

"The formation of a new universe," Shadow said matter of factly, "And, I am not a man. I'm not mortal! I'm an immortal originating from the Longest Thread Universe. I am, to my knowledge, one of the only creatures able to have a hive mind across nearly every universe."

12 minutes ago, Experience said:

Exp looks to Eddie, confused at all the new people who had appeared.

"Should we leave?"

@Edema Rue

“Yes,” Eddie says from behind the tiger, “Let’s do that. I don’t know who any of these people are, or what I did to them.”

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"sacrifice. they took my knife, but now that ive gotten it back, i feel bad for the sacrifice, so ive been keeping them safe with the tiger and the other armored duck-pancake"

“Sacrifice? Who? It had better be that [illegitimate child] 3DD13. She’s a terrorist. Why are you helping her?”

"The formation of a new universe," Shadow said matter of factly, "And, I am not a man. I'm not mortal! I'm an immortal originating from the Longest Thread Universe. I am, to my knowledge, one of the only creatures able to have a hive mind across nearly every universe."

“The Longest what? Thread? Anyway, will you help me kill 3DD13? I could use your help. Last time she nearly killed me, she’s too strong.”

8 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

“Yes,” Eddie says from behind the tiger, “Let’s do that. I don’t know who any of these people are, or what I did to them.”

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Yes, let's leave," growled the tiger.

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"can i come with?"

“NO! Stop them!”

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The tiger growled at this and slammed his paws into the ground. The ground began to churn and quake under the cultist's feet.

Kryx dropped to the ground. He desperately tried to crawl toward Eddie, clenching his handgun in his fist