The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

15 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

The tiger was sitting peacefully in the mountain, its tail crossed over its paws. Such pain...we could heal them...we could create paradise.

That's not creepy.

Elan 1 is shaking. "We have to- have to kill Eddie-" He swallows, "The world is going to crumble. We have to kill her."

7 minutes ago, Invisible said:

Elan 1 is shaking. "We have to- have to kill Eddie-" He swallows, "The world is going to crumble. We have to kill her."

Are they...anywhere near each other :P 

17 hours ago, Invisible said:

"No... actually... wait, you already told me. Let's talk about... uh... have you heard about that evil cult?"

I... the guy who had it before... he nearly destroyed his reality...

I hardly know what that means... and when can we stop running? I think Daniel is getting tired...

@Weaver of Lights, @Invisible

32 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

I hardly know what that means... and when can we stop running? I think Daniel is getting tired...

@Weaver of Lights, @Invisible

Yep. Elan 2 (the Elan you were talking to) thought at her. He stopped moving, and his body seemed ethereal for a second before returning to normal. "Uh... I guess... I'd like to introduce you to my brother, Elan 1." He says, as an identical being appears next to him. 

9 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

The tiger was sitting peacefully in the mountain, its tail crossed over its paws. Such pain...we could heal them...we could create paradise.

@The Aspiring Archivist @Invisible "guys i think i know where the tiger who eddie became is. if we can stop it first than we can control the power. not some random cultists."

4 hours ago, Invisible said:

Yep. Elan 2 (the Elan you were talking to) thought at her. He stopped moving, and his body seemed ethereal for a second before returning to normal. "Uh... I guess... I'd like to introduce you to my brother, Elan 1." He says, as an identical being appears next to him. 

Rex jumped slightly. "There are more of you?! Storms save us..." 

4 hours ago, Weaver of Lights said:

Tired, but yes, I’m fine. He stopped too.

Good. She leaned her head against his shoulder. Do you need to put me down? 

Just now, Weaver of Lights said:

What could I possibly need my strength for?

What if we need to run away from something dangerous again? Not to mention the... She paused for a moment        Umm...  Wonderful person we are following... 

3 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

What if we need to run away from something dangerous again? Not to mention the... She paused for a moment        Umm...  Wonderful person we are following... 

If that happens then you need to be recovered as much as possible.