The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

Just now, Weaver of Lights said:

“Of course.” He sat down, letting her sit next to him.

She leaned against him, trying to relax and get her breathing back under control. "I'm sorry..." she whispered. 

2 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

She leaned against him, trying to relax and get her breathing back under control. "I'm sorry..." she whispered. 

“You don’t need to be sorry. I get it, it’s a lot.” He hugged her tight.

“You don’t need to be sorry. I get it, it’s a lot.” He hugged her tight.

She let him. "I'm still sorry... I'm not supposed to act like that... it's not good..." She was mumbling to herself, shivering, trying to make herself stop. 

17 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

She let him. "I'm still sorry... I'm not supposed to act like that... it's not good..." She was mumbling to herself, shivering, trying to make herself stop. 

“It’s worse to try to act like something you’re not.”

7 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Rex let him, but didn't move to hug him back. She felt... numb inside, empty, but couldn't figure out why.

Got to go to.

Something was still wrong, Daniel didn’t know exactly what, but there was something. So he clung to her, hugging her for a long moment.

Something was still wrong, Daniel didn’t know exactly what, but there was something. So he clung to her, hugging her for a long moment.

She tried very hard to relax and managed, with some difficulty to rest her head against his. "I'm fine..." She whispered, almost inaudible. 

1 hour ago, Just-A-Stick said:

She tried very hard to relax and managed, with some difficulty to rest her head against his. "I'm fine..." She whispered, almost inaudible. 

“You can tell me if you’re not.”

12 hours ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“You can tell me if you’re not.”

Can't tell anyone...* "Yeah..." 

* not directed through the link, but if he tried really, really hard, he could catch just a lil bit of that thought. :) 

3 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Can't tell anyone...* "Yeah..." 

He thought he might be able to feel that she wasn’t telling the truth. But he couldn’t really do anything about that if  he was right.

“Thank you. I love you.”

2 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

He thought he might be able to feel that she wasn’t telling the truth. But he couldn’t really do anything about that if  he was right.

“Thank you. I love you.”

She sighed, "I'm sorry..." She mumbled, hiding her face in her hands. 

He pulled her hands away. “Please, don’t be.” He kissed her.

She blinked rather surprised, but kissed him back for a few moments. "But... I still am sorry?" She whispered after the kiss was finished. 

4 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“Why?”

"Well... I'm sorry for how I acted in front of your family, for one thing..." She began, looking down at her hands in her lap. "And for all the other times things have gone wrong and it's been my fault...?" 

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

"Well... I'm sorry for how I acted in front of your family, for one thing..." She began, looking down at her hands in her lap. "And for all the other times things have gone wrong and it's been my fault...?" 

He cupped her face with his hand. “You acted fine with my family, the kids already love you. And as for everything else…well we all make mistakes, I’ve made many.”

2 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

He cupped her face with his hand. “You acted fine with my family, the kids already love you. And as for everything else…well we all make mistakes, I’ve made many.”

She looked in his eyes. "I make more than most people." She whispered sorrowfully.