The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

2 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

He sighed. “Should I tell them? Would it be best?” He seemed to legitimately want an answer.

She reached her hand around and started rubbing his shoulders, kneading at the stiff muscles. "How would you tell them? Pretend I'm them, and say it to me." She said quietly, moving her other hand alongside the first. 

5 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

She reached her hand around and started rubbing his shoulders, kneading at the stiff muscles. "How would you tell them? Pretend I'm them, and say it to me." She said quietly, moving her other hand alongside the first. 

“I…I don’t know where to start.” He leaned into her touch.

Just now, Weaver of Lights said:

“I…I don’t know where to start.” He leaned into her touch.

Rex kissed his cheek, then scooted around behind his so that she could reach the rest of his back. "Try?" She continued to rub his back and shoulders. 

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

Rex kissed his cheek, then scooted around behind his so that she could reach the rest of his back. "Try?" She continued to rub his back and shoulders. 

“I…I…sometimes I struggle with some things. And sometimes I act in ways that are…dangerous.”

24 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“I…I…sometimes I struggle with some things. And sometimes I act in ways that are…dangerous.”

"Okay, what else?" She said softly, beginning to work on the muscles at the back of his neck. 

"Okay, what else?" She said softly, beginning to work on the muscles at the back of his neck. 

“I…acted, recently. I tried to take my own life.” He shrunk down. “I can’t do this.”

“I…acted, recently. I tried to take my own life.” He shrunk down. “I can’t do this.”

She wrapped her arms around him from behind and laid her head on his shoulder, face towards his neck. "It's hard... I know it's hard..." She whispered, hoping her presence would be comforting to him. 

She wrapped her arms around him from behind and laid her head on his shoulder, face towards his neck. "It's hard... I know it's hard..." She whispered, hoping her presence would be comforting to him. 

“I…it’s hard. I can’t.” He leaned back into her.

1 minute ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“I…it’s hard. I can’t.” He leaned back into her.

She held him tighter, tracing over his collarbone with one finger. "If you keep telling yourself you can't, you won't ever be able to." She whispered. "Relax, please?" 

5 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

She held him tighter, tracing over his collarbone with one finger. "If you keep telling yourself you can't, you won't ever be able to." She whispered. "Relax, please?" 

He tried, letting himself fall against her.

He tried, letting himself fall against her.

"You know," She said quietly, arms still around him, "You could just come up here the rest of the way if you wanted..."

“What do you mean?”

Teeheeeee

Last I checked, they were sitting on the edge of the bed, then she went behind him, and then he leaned backwards, so maybe I'm wrong, but wouldn't he be like half off the bed? 😂

1 minute ago, Weaver of Lights said:

He scooted up next to her, then kissed her. “Thank you. Can I do this?”

She laughed. "You can do whatever you want." She looked at him lovingly. 

“I want you to be happy,” he said immediately.

She smiled at him. "I'm happy with you, silly! As long as I'm here and so are you, then I'll be good. Got that?"