The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

41 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"rest my child." roy whisperd to her. he turned back towards eddie. "you should rest as well. you have been through a lot. in the morning we can talk about the fact that you are interesting amongst us gods."

@Edema Rue

Ahna fell into a coma-like sleep, completely still other than the occasional rise and fall of her chest.

5 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie ignored him.

Eddie coughed. “Excuse me?” She flipped out one of her guns and fired two shots on either side of his head. Her dress seemed to glow brighter, and tremors of began to dance through her similarly-colored hair. “Don’t tell me what to do.”

:P 

5 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie ignored him.

Eddie coughed. “Excuse me?” She flipped out one of her guns and fired two shots on either side of his head. Her dress seemed to glow brighter, and tremors of began to dance through her similarly-colored hair. “Don’t tell me what to do.”

roy stood stunned looking at eddie. "i apoligise. please lets sit and talk."

4 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

roy stood stunned looking at eddie. "i apoligise. please lets sit and talk."

Eddie blinked, faintly surprised. She didn’t sheath her gun, but perched on a nearby boulder. “Right.”

54 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie blinked, faintly surprised. She didn’t sheath her gun, but perched on a nearby boulder. “Right.”

"since you dont want to sleep. i have a question for you. do you know why I am here?"

9 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"since you dont want to sleep. i have a question for you. do you know why I am here?"

Eddie shrugged. “Nope. But if you say ‘to sacrifice you’, I will shoot first and forget to ask questions.”

1 hour ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie shrugged. “Nope. But if you say ‘to sacrifice you’, I will shoot first and forget to ask questions.”

"dont worry. i am not here for that reason. though I know others might be here for that reason. no. there is a phrophacy written in the stars about an ice lion turning into a fire girl. you were an ice lion and is now a female in a fire dress are you not?"

1 hour ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"dont worry. i am not here for that reason. though I know others might be here for that reason. no. there is a phrophacy written in the stars about an ice lion turning into a fire girl. you were an ice lion and is now a female in a fire dress are you not?"

“I…guess?” Eddie shrugged noncommittally. “I’ve been a lot of things. Probably best to exclude me from your prophecies.”

7 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

“I…guess?” Eddie shrugged noncommittally. “I’ve been a lot of things. Probably best to exclude me from your prophecies.”

"they were written at the dawn of time. they change as the stars move in the sky! needless to say it would take thousands if not millions of years to change a prophace!"

5 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"they were written at the dawn of time. they change as the stars move in the sky! needless to say it would take thousands if not millions of years to change a prophace!"

“Okay, okay, calm down,” Eddie said. “Tell me about this…prophecy.”

7 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

“Okay, okay, calm down,” Eddie said. “Tell me about this…prophecy.”

“They say that you have the power to change the world. To either save the world or to destroy it. Your choice. All I can do is guide you towards your choice.”

1 hour ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

“They say that you have the power to change the world. To either save the world or to destroy it. Your choice. All I can do is guide you towards your choice.”

Eddie blinked. Then she blinked again, her grin fading. “Well [redacted].”

10 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie blinked. Then she blinked again, her grin fading. “Well [redacted].”

"do you see why i wanted to wait to the morning?"

8 hours ago, Anguished_One said:

with a snap of his fingers it suddenly became daytime. "well its a good thing that it is the morning than!"

2 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

with a snap of his fingers it suddenly became daytime. "well its a good thing that it is the morning than!"

Eddie blinked. “You…shouldn’t be able to do that.”

11 hours ago, Anguished_One said:

WAKE UP AND BE MY FRIENDDDD

8 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

“To much for you? I apologize. I only wanted to be able to converse with our friend in the tent. @Anguished_One

1 hour ago, Doomslug Doomslug Doomslug said:
  Hide contents

HI I only read the first and last page and am completely confused. Are we still sacrificing Edema. Also can i join

I assume that you can join. We kind of restarted everything so now more sacrificing Eddie. Page 636 is where we started this new thing

12 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

9 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

49 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

“To much for you? I apologize. I only wanted to be able to converse with our friend in the tent. @Anguished_One

Ahna wakes up and walks out of the tent. 

2 hours ago, Doomslug Doomslug Doomslug said:
  Reveal hidden contents

HI I only read the first and last page and am completely confused. Are we still sacrificing Edema. Also can i join

Always!! And please help us build up a new plot, since most of the previous major people aren’t really active anymore. 

*cough Wizzy cough elan cough Archie cough exp cough cough*

55 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

“It’s not—” Eddie sighed. “It’s not too much. But no one should have that much power.”

4 minutes ago, Anguished_One said:

Eddie grunts at her.

54 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

“It’s not—” Eddie sighed. “It’s not too much. But no one should have that much power.”

Eddie grunts at her.

"if you would prefer i can restrain from doing anything of the sort in your presence."

1 hour ago, Anguished_One said:

"ahh good morning. did you sleep well?"

3 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"if you would prefer i can restrain from doing anything of the sort in your presence."

"ahh good morning. did you sleep well?"

Eddie groans. “Nevermind.” She begins fiddling with a tiny flame, letting it bounce between her fingers.

Wait I’m trying to remember…it’s been so long…what side was he on?

10 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis rips a hole in the sky, with a sword that dripped white smoke. "I am back' he pronounces. His voice echoing. Before going to sit near the others that were nearby. Acting like everything was normal. "So what is happening?"

@Edema Rue @RoyalBeeMage @Anguished_One @Doomslug Doomslug Doomslug