The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

16 minutes ago, Through The Living Glass said:

It seemed to Aona that he was avoiding the question, but she was grateful nonetheless. Perhaps she would find out later.

She looked to the other two. Maybe one of them could tell her?

"Who are you?" she asked them, standing wobbly. Her black clothing was in tatters, shredded through the arms and back. What a shame...

"I'm Erin." The one with green eyes and jet-black hair briefly held up their hand in greeting. "Who are you? How did you end up here?"

Note: Erin identifies as non-binary and one who tried to guess their gender would have a hard time, though most would probably assume they're a woman if they had to pick.

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

8 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I'm Erin." The one with green eyes and jet-black hair briefly held up their hand in greeting. "Who are you? How did you end up here?"

Well, she certainly couldn't avoid telling them who she was. "You may call me Aora." She looked to Erin. She- er...

Perhaps they would suffice?

Well, they seemed trustworthy, at least for the moment.

"As for how I got here, perhaps you should tell me more about yourselves before I share more about myself." She eyed the man who healed her.

Ah, okay good to know.

*typity type*

Okay, solved that problem lazily. Huzzah.

8 minutes ago, Through The Living Glass said:

Well, she certainly couldn't avoid telling them who she was. "You may call me Aora." She looked to Erin. She- er...

Perhaps they would suffice?

Well, they seemed trustworthy, at least for the moment.

"As for how I got here, perhaps you should tell me more about yourselves before I share more about myself." She eyed the man who healed her.

"That's Mike. You can trust him."

Whoa a lot happened

Rye realized he had been spacing out for some time, and greeted the newcomers. Sacrifices! Of course there are no sacrifices here! I'll have to go somewhere else. Well, maybe I can stay a bit. He looked around nervously.

6 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"That's Mike. You can trust him."

I'll be the judge of that, Aora thought suspiciously.

He turned to the last of the three. "And you?"

@Scars of Hathsin

Edited by Through The Living Glass

2 hours ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"He just told us that he showed up here unintentionally. His name is Arranis, I think?"

"i think he said that." roy said supressing another surge of the death song...

11 hours ago, Experience said:

The orange glow of the setting sun rested on Erin's and Mike's unconscious bodies as a slight breeze rustled their hair, the gurgling of the river the only sound nearby. A butterfly with brilliant purple wings lands in the grass next to Mike and it's fluttering wings come to a stop. 

For a moment, the world is at peace. Then, it releases it's held breath.

Mike suddenly sits up, gasping and coughing up water. The startled butterfly flies off as Mike, clearly disoriented, looks around. When his eyes reach Erin he gasps and quickly rushes to their side, placing his hand on their shoulder. Color immediately starts to bleed back into their skin.

"Erin I'm so sorry. I tried to stop him, but I wasn't strong enough..." he whispers as he works his healing as quickly as possible.

11 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis stiffened, Something has changed. He glances around the planet, and the universe as it seems to bleed away, like ink being washed off a window, being shaped and changed, by something higher than his level of comprehension. Something big. He glances at his spren which stays with him through the transformation, glowing her soft blue light. Twirling around him, as the magic of these beings seems to permeate the air.

The world stops. 

He steps into a new world, where two people are laying on the snow in front of him, looking at each other. "Who are you?"

@The Aspiring Archivist @Experience

11 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

"I am someone who protects the greater good of the universe." Arranis says proudly, puffing up his chest, and Astra his spren becomes visible to him at his asking. Glowing blue. "I came from Alethkar, somewhere you may not know, but more recently came from a group protecting this other person, but something happened and now I am here" he says his sentences running on, lacking proper punctuation

10 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

"Nice to meet the both of you" Arranis says, noting the way they walked away from him. They dont trust me do they? No he sighs. Letting them do what they wanted. Now where did the others go?

7 hours ago, Through The Living Glass said:

@Scars of Hathsin

@The Aspiring Archivist
Aora, Erin, and Mike felt a sensation of warmth, like that which would come from a campfire. 

6 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

Mike jumps as yet another person appears nearby. Where do they all keep coming from?

2 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

@The Aspiring Archivist
Aora, Erin, and Mike felt a sensation of warmth, like that which would come from a campfire. 

Mike doesn't notice, as he has constant internal heating from his healing capabilities. 

7 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"Gah!" Aora jumped. "Where did you come from!"

3 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

"And where's that coming from?" She couldn't identify where the warmth was coming from.

9 minutes ago, Through The Living Glass said:

"Gah!" Aora jumped. "Where did you come from!"

"And where's that coming from?" She couldn't identify where the warmth was coming from.

Standing about a foot behind her, a woman with bright green hair and a scar across her eye stood with a small ball of fire in her hand. She was looking down at it. If someone looked long enough or hard enough, they would see her flicker.

4 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

Standing about a foot behind her, a woman with bright green hair and a scar across her eye stood with a small ball of fire in her hand. She was looking down at it. If someone looked long enough or hard enough, they would see her flicker.

Aora turned and saw a scarred woman with green hair holding a small flame. How odd, She thought.

"How are you doing that?" she asked the strange woman. Seems like this sort of thing is happening a lot, today...

She reached out towards the fire, and as her hand got closer, the soft heat turned her hand back to its normal peach (if a bit pale) coloring.

Erin grew tense as more people just seemed to appear out of nowhere. They wished they still had her powers. Though on the other hand, it was best that they didn't. They had been able to use them while they were being consumed by a magical sickness, and now that they were cured, the magic was locked away inside them.

They remembered what a certain spirit had done to get at that magic, and retreated into themself further, glancing around nervously.

@Experience @Through The Living Glass @Spark of Hope @RoyalBeeMage @Scars of Hathsin

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

1 hour ago, Through The Living Glass said:

Aora turned and saw a scarred woman with green hair holding a small flame. How odd, She thought.

"How are you doing that?" she asked the strange woman. Seems like this sort of thing is happening a lot, today...

She reached out towards the fire, and as her hand got closer, the soft heat turned her hand back to its normal peach (if a bit pale) coloring.

She pulled the fire away. “It’s not special fire. Just… fire.”

24 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

She pulled the fire away. “It’s not special fire. Just… fire.”

"I-" As Aora pulled her hand away, the chilled air turned her hand blue again. "No, I asked how... you know what, nevermind."

She turned and saw Erin looking very uncomfortable. I wonder why, she thought.

18 hours ago, Through The Living Glass said:

@Scars of Hathsin

"Yes, my name is Arranis" he says, looking around the now expanded group. He glances at the Roy in the group. He rolls his eyes, How many are there? He grins and goes to shake his hand however

2 hours ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Erin grew tense as more people just seemed to appear out of nowhere. She wished she still had her powers. Though on the other hand, it was best that she didn't. She had been able to use them while she was being consumed by a magical sickness, and now that she was cured, the magic was locked away inside her. 

She remembered what a certain spirit had done to get at that magic, and retreated into herself further, glancing around nervously.

@Experience @Through The Living Glass @Spark of Hope @RoyalBeeMage @Scars of Hathsin

45 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Not just might haha

Mike notices that Erin seems uncomfortable with all the newcomers. 

"Well, it was awesome meeting you guys," he looks pointedly at Arranis, "but we really need to be going, don't we Erin?"

2 hours ago, Through The Living Glass said:

"I-" As Aora pulled her hand away, the chilled air turned her hand blue again. "No, I asked how... you know what, nevermind."

She turned and saw Erin looking very uncomfortable. I wonder why, she thought.

“It’s complicated. I can explain when I have more time.”

Both in and out of character 

4 minutes ago, Experience said:

"Well, it was awesome meeting you guys," he looks pointedly at Arranis, "but we really need to be going, don't we Erin?"

21 minutes ago, Experience said:

Erin looked at Aora with concern, but eventually nodded. "Um. Yeah."

6 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

Basically a bunch of people appeared on a new planet, so you could probably have your character just poof nearby as well.

3 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Erin looked at Aora with concern, but eventually nodded. "Um. Yeah."

Mike wants to be away from everyone, but before turning away looks towards Aora. "Are you feeling alright?"

@Through The Living Glass

Edited by Experience