The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

8 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

"I'm Tena. And... I don't honestly know why I'm here. But I am."

3 minutes ago, WildRye said:

"Rye's the name, and I'm here for... purposes." He beamed energetically, and, I will say, somewhat suspiciously. 

"Hi, Tena, Rye. I'm Aora." She took a step away from Rye.

"What about you?" She said to the other.

@RoyalBeeMage

Deep in the Mountains of Shangri-La Grangly Sha...

Urv looked off of the highest tower of his underground palace onto a sprawling metropolis. They had been growing for [amount of time], amassing troops, a great army of priests prepared to sacrifice the Eddie. In the center of the city stood a gigantic pyramid, the holy site where the sacrifice would take place. Below him, in his stone courtyard, his priests trained for the day they would attack.

Soon.

Very, very soon.

2 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"my name? it roy the DeathSong." he said his eyes flashing red at that last part.

"Er... hi, Roy."

This was certainly... an odd group.

"Well," Aora announced, "I'm just going to go now." She pointed in the direction the first two had gone. "I guess... if any of you have nowhere else to go you could join me..."

32 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis glances at the others, "My name is Arranis for those who dont know" he says looking at the ROy that was there

Oh did Arranis not go with the other two? I thought he had haha

8 hours ago, Through The Living Glass said:

"Er... hi, Roy."

This was certainly... an odd group.

"Well," Aora announced, "I'm just going to go now." She pointed in the direction the first two had gone. "I guess... if any of you have nowhere else to go you could join me..."

“I will.”

On 8/21/2024 at 9:56 PM, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"All of the people appearing without explanation... It made me worried about why. And I thought about that... the spirit that took me over because it wanted my magic energy."

Mike looked slightly worried. "Hey, you're going to be okay. I'm sure they aren't here because of you," he told them, trying to be reassuring. 

12 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Deep in the Mountains of Shangri-La Grangly Sha...

Urv looked off of the highest tower of his underground palace onto a sprawling metropolis. They had been growing for [amount of time], amassing troops, a great army of priests prepared to sacrifice the Eddie. In the center of the city stood a gigantic pyramid, the holy site where the sacrifice would take place. Below him, in his stone courtyard, his priests trained for the day they would attack.

Soon.

Very, very soon.

Pxe stoops down and dips his brush in the bucket of paint once more and continues to mark the inside of the temple pyramid. Arcane symbols cover the walls, floors, and ceiling. Everything made so that once The Sacrifice happened, the power received would be nearly infinite.

1 hour ago, Experience said:

Pxe stoops down and dips his brush in the bucket of paint once more and continues to mark the inside of the temple pyramid. Arcane symbols cover the walls, floors, and ceiling. Everything made so that once The Sacrifice happened, the power received would be nearly infinite.

Urv entered the temple, surveying the work. He went over to a random person painting the arcane symbols. "You missed a spot." He said, pointing to a dark corner. "Right over there. We need everything covered in the glyphs."

Edited by Ancient Elantrian

39 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Urv entered the temple, surveying the work. He went over to a random person painting the arcane symbols. "You missed a spot." He said, pointing to a dark corner. "Right over there. We need everything covered in the glyphs."

Pxe is startled when someone speaks right behind him, dropping his brush and splattering paint on the ground. He turns around to see someone who is probably more important than him, wondering what he needed. "What did you say?"

Just now, Experience said:

Pxe is startled when someone speaks right behind him, dropping his brush and splattering paint on the ground. He turns around to see someone who is probably more important than him, wondering what he needed. "What did you say?"

"Wipe up the paint, servant man. I said you missed a spot. Over there." He gestured to the corner again. "And it's 'what did you say your greatness.'"

48 minutes ago, Through The Living Glass said:

"No, no, it's fine," she took a deep breath. "I'm just not a very trusting person," she laughed awkwardly.

She nodded. “That’s a good trait. Keeps you alive.”

37 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Wipe up the paint, servant man. I said you missed a spot. Over there." He gestured to the corner again. "And it's 'what did you say your greatness.'"

Pxe raises his eyebrow at being called a servant and doesn't reply, instead moving over to the indicated spot and placing a perfect glyph -- two inches to the right of where it should have been.

7 minutes ago, Experience said:

Pxe raises his eyebrow at being called a servant and doesn't reply, instead moving over to the indicated spot and placing a perfect glyph -- two inches to the right of where it should have been.

“No, no, idiot. More to the left. My goodness, can’t you lessers just get something right for once?”

3 hours ago, Experience said:

Mike looked slightly worried. "Hey, you're going to be okay. I'm sure they aren't here because of you," he told them, trying to be reassuring. 

"Not all of them, but what are the chances of so many people just appearing in that one place? There has to have been some underlying reason."

4 minutes ago, Through The Living Glass said:

Aora nodded, then continued walking towards the town.

The fire disappeared as she continued walking with Aora. Every time she lifted her foot to walk forward, the snow underneath her had melted into water and absorbed into her.

19 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“No, no, idiot. More to the left. My goodness, can’t you lessers just get something right for once?”

Pxe ignores the man, knowing he is the only one capable of doing his job. He cleans up the spilt paint from earlier, and only then looks up at him. "Don't you have anything better to be doing? We have a very important sacrifice to be preparing for."

5 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Not all of them, but what are the chances of so many people just appearing in that one place? There has to have been some underlying reason."

Mike glances behind them to make sure nobody had followed and doesn't see anyone nearby. "Well, if some of them are here to hurt you, you don't have to worry. I'll always be here to keep you safe." He smiles reassuringly at Erin.

1 hour ago, Experience said:

Pxe ignores the man, knowing he is the only one capable of doing his job. He cleans up the spilt paint from earlier, and only then looks up at him. "Don't you have anything better to be doing? We have a very important sacrifice to be preparing for."

“Exactly! And so everything must be PERFECT!” Urv says. “And no, of COURSE I don’t have anything better to do! This is the most important thing in all of Grangly Sha and beyond!”

9 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“Exactly! And so everything must be PERFECT!” Urv says. “And no, of COURSE I don’t have anything better to do! This is the most important thing in all of Grangly Sha and beyond!”

Pxe continues painting with precision, every mark perfectly on point. "Then why don't you grab another brush and start helping, your greatness?" he asks sarcastically.

3 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

The fire disappeared as she continued walking with Aora. Every time she lifted her foot to walk forward, the snow underneath her had melted into water and absorbed into her.

Aora watched this with great interest.

@Spark of Hope does Tena naturally have, like, an aura of heat around her?

11 minutes ago, Through The Living Glass said:

Aora watched this with great interest.

She has access to six elemental powers (the basic four plus life and death), but she has to use them in a balance with each other, e.g. to use fire she has to use water too. This is her manipulating the water of the snow