The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

18 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Erin smiled. "Alright. Now we just need to find where to eat and where we can stay... after all, the inn burned down."

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Hmm, let's figure out food first."

On 8/25/2024 at 8:52 AM, Ancient Elantrian said:

Urv really wants to execute the insolent lowling. Instead he uses his self control and goes to supervise someone more subservient to their betters.

I somehow totally missed this my bad.

Pxe smiles as the man stalks off, probably to bother someone else. He continues to add more runes to a patch of wall.

4 hours ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

If Elan wants to play bad guy for now maybe we can have some sort of plot from that.

Or anyone else on that matter.

Or we could just figure out the conflict. I do have more family drama for Mike in reserve that I can use if needed.

6 hours ago, Experience said:

Pxe smiles as the man stalks off, probably to bother someone else. He continues to add more runes to a patch of wall.

The time had come, Urv decided. They would send the monks out. Kidnap The Eddie. And sacrifice her.

2 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

The time had come, Urv decided. They would send the monks out. Kidnap The Eddie. And sacrifice her.

*Time skip*

Pxe put the pointed hood of his maroon cloak over his head, then walked through the door to join the other monks. He kept his eyes hidden in the shadow of his hood, like those around him. 

He slowly wove through this group of blue cloaked monks and made his way towards those that he belonged with near the front of the massive hoard of worshippers. 

Just as he got to the group of maroon cloaked monks, someone stepped onto the raised platform in front of everyone. Pxe realized it was the man who had tried to boss him around the day before. 

Pxe had known he was important, but hadn't realized just how high up he really was.

1 hour ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Ohhhhh. I was just meaning we could come up with some conflict.

Rye crouched low to the ground. He could feel the people far beneath him, and he could feel the sacrificial energy radiating from them. I need to get down there. I need to join them! But he had no idea how. So he just laid there, not even sure who they were or what was going on. All he knew was that there were sacrifices involved. 

9 hours ago, Experience said:

*Time skip*

Pxe put the pointed hood of his maroon cloak over his head, then walked through the door to join the other monks. He kept his eyes hidden in the shadow of his hood, like those around him. 

He slowly wove through this group of blue cloaked monks and made his way towards those that he belonged with near the front of the massive hoard of worshippers. 

Just as he got to the group of maroon cloaked monks, someone stepped onto the raised platform in front of everyone. Pxe realized it was the man who had tried to boss him around the day before. 

Pxe had known he was important, but hadn't realized just how high up he really was.

I guess we can just have them eat, and figure something out?

20 hours ago, Experience said:

*Time skip*

“THE TIME HAS COME!” Urv shouted. “WE WILL FIND THE EDDIE! AND SHE WILL BE SACRIFICED! GO, MY MONKS! FIND THE EDDIE!”

On 9/1/2024 at 9:30 PM, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Mike and Erin walk through the doors of The Unfortunate Urchin, a small restaurant on the edge of the small town. The aromas that hit as they entered made Mike's stomach growl. 

"Finally, some food."

On 9/2/2024 at 8:22 AM, Ancient Elantrian said:

“THE TIME HAS COME!” Urv shouted. “WE WILL FIND THE EDDIE! AND SHE WILL BE SACRIFICED! GO, MY MONKS! FIND THE EDDIE!”

A roar from the army of monks echoed through the chamber, and Pxe joined in because it seemed like it would be fun. It was.

Soon his group of Maroonks - maroon cloaked monks was much too long - started down a tunnel. He wasn't sure where they were going, but from the small amount of research he had done it sounded like his group of Maroonks were the most likely to locate The Eddie. And that was vital for Pxe's quest. 

For he had to be the one to find The Eddie.

And then he would kill her before she could be sacrificed.

1 hour ago, Experience said:

Mike and Erin walk through the doors of The Unfortunate Urchin, a small restaurant on the edge of the small town. The aromas that hit as they entered made Mike's stomach growl. 

"Finally, some food."

"Yeah." Erin held onto his hand as they sat down across from each other at a small table.

2 hours ago, Experience said:

"Finally, some food."

A roar from the army of monks echoed through the chamber, and Pxe joined in because it seemed like it would be fun. It was.

Soon his group of Maroonks - maroon cloaked monks was much too long - started down a tunnel. He wasn't sure where they were going, but from the small amount of research he had done it sounded like his group of Maroonks were the most likely to locate The Eddie. And that was vital for Pxe's quest. 

For he had to be the one to find The Eddie.

And then he would kill her before she could be sacrificed.

A massive stone door opened above them, and a portal formed. It sucked up the monks to the surface world to find the Eddie.

”GOOD LUCK MY MONKS!” Urv shouted.

2 hours ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Yeah." Erin held onto his hand as they sat down across from each other at a small table.

Mike signaled to the bartender to come over and smiled at Erin.

1 hour ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

A massive stone door opened above them, and a portal formed. It sucked up the monks to the surface world to find the Eddie.

”GOOD LUCK MY MONKS!” Urv shouted.

Pxe and his group of Maroonks appeared in a snowy field. About half a mile away stood a small town. 

"Where are we?" Pxe asks.

2 minutes ago, Experience said:

Pxe and his group of Maroonks appeared in a snowy field. About half a mile away stood a small town. 

"Where are we?" Pxe asks.

The Maroonks shrug, then begin a disorganized march towards the town.

1 hour ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

The Maroonks shrug, then begin a disorganized march towards the town.

Pxe decideds he likes the Maroonks a lot more then their leader and follows them.

1 hour ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

They looked back at him thoughtfully. "If there isn't anything that happens that forces our hand... what should we do together?"

Mike shrugs. "I don't know. What do you want to do?"

The bartender sets a couple menus down on the table and walks away without a word.

6 minutes ago, Experience said:

Pxe decideds he likes the Maroonks a lot more then their leader and follows them.

Mike shrugs. "I don't know. What do you want to do?"

The bartender sets a couple menus down on the table and walks away without a word.

"I'm... far away from everything I knew. I left when I got sick."