The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

8 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I'm asking because I need a reason if I'm going to let her stay around."

"Alright fine! It's cause I like her, she's pretty! Is that so hard for your immortal mind to process? I've been ignored by literally every person on this train, including the person I pledged my loyalty to, so it was nice to finally have some attention

Just now, Rallohir said:

"Alright fine! It's cause I like her, she's pretty! Is that so hard for your immortal mind to process? I've been ignored by literally every person on this train, including the person I pledged my loyalty to, so it was nice to finally have some attention

Elan 2 tossed him a cup of something. "I'm not ignoring you, I'm just letting you have a conversation. Unless you aren't talking about me. Then this could be really awkward."

2 minutes ago, Rallohir said:

For the record, I was unconscious for most of that time :P 

1 minute ago, Rallohir said:

He frowned. "That doesn't seem like a very good reason."

2 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan 2 tossed him a cup of something. "I'm not ignoring you, I'm just letting you have a conversation. Unless you aren't talking about me. Then this could be really awkward."

We're in different cars rn

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Just plain? Okay." Elan 1 tosses her a mug.

“Wait wait wait, you have toppings?” Eddie says, eyes widening. “I didn’t…I…is it too late to ask for marshmallows?” Her lip trembles.

Just now, Edema Rue said:

“Wait wait wait, you have toppings?” Eddie says, eyes widening. “I didn’t…I…is it too late to ask for marshmallows?” Her lip trembles.

"Yep. Milk, marshmallows, candy canes, whipped cream, the works." Elan 1 hands her a massive bag of marshmallows.

2 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Yep. Milk, marshmallows, candy canes, whipped cream, the works." Elan 1 hands her a massive bag of marshmallows.

Eddie whimpers excitedly and starts dumping the marshmallows into her cup.

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana's eyes widen, "can I have some of those Lady? Pretty please?"

@Edema Rue

Eddie narrows her eyes, then nods. “Just for you. No one else gets my marshmallows. No one.” She throws Lilyana the rest of the bag.

5 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie narrows her eyes, then nods. “Just for you. No one else gets my marshmallows. No one.” She throws Lilyana the rest of the bag.

Mike considers asking for some of the marshmallows, but doesn't want any attention as the group is now much larger.

Maybe I should ask for something? Just choose the same thing as Eddie, right?

Mike speaks up, voice ever so slightly deeper than before. "Can I have some hot chocolate too?"

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Yes, but that's already done. Look, if she doesn't want to stay, I won't make her."

"It sure seemed like she didn't want to go, she was miserable because of your influence, if you would just set her free then she might not be tormented by your expectations"

3 minutes ago, Experience said:

Mike considers asking for some of the marshmallows, but doesn't want any attention as the group is now much larger.

Maybe I should ask for something? Just choose the same thing as Eddie, right?

Mike speaks up, voice ever so slightly deeper than before. "Can I have some hot chocolate too?"

“Of course!” Elan 1 says. “What would you like in that? Or do you want everything?”

12 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Lilyana beams at Eddie. "THANK YOU EDDIE YOU'RE THE BEST!!" She rapidly begins consuming marshmallows excitedly and beams at Eddie with a marshmallow filled mouth.

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana beams at Eddie. "THANK YOU EDDIE YOU'RE THE BEST!!" She rapidly begins consuming marshmallows excitedly and beams at Eddie with a marshmallow filled mouth.

Eddie laughs. “Slow down, Princess.” She suddenly feels the urge to cry, for a reason she doesn’t understand. She pushes it away.

2 minutes ago, Rallohir said:

"It sure seemed like she didn't want to go, she was miserable because of your influence, if you would just set her free then she might not be tormented by your expectations"

The Arbiter paused. "Right now, she's ready to go. I'm sure of it. But... I'll entertain you. I'll give her a week or so, without instruction or contact, to spend with your group. If by the time I check back, she still wants to leave, I'll take her." Without another word, Arbiter disappeared, and Vena took his place. She looked up at Rallohir, eyes still red, expression bewildered.

"What did you do?"

23 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Buht, why shuld I?" Lilyana attempts to say over a mouthful of marshmallows.

A few marshmallows float out of the bag and over to the platypus who promptly eats them. There's a pause, then a few more float over and he eats them again. "These are really weird to eat as a platypus. Ya'll should try it some time."

5 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

The Arbiter paused. "Right now, she's ready to go. I'm sure of it. But... I'll entertain you. I'll give her a week or so, without instruction or contact, to spend with your group. If by the time I check back, she still wants to leave, I'll take her." Without another word, Arbiter disappeared, and Vena took his place. She looked up at Rallohir, eyes still red, expression bewildered.

"What did you do?"

"I think... the Arbiter's gone, for now. I convinced him that your life is worth preserving, even if only for a temporary time" He paused, "You didn't hear any of that, did you?"