The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

5 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana takes Eddie's hand and smiles happily at her. "Thanks Lady."

Lilyana watched him with a little bit of suspicion. He seemed kinda odd to her. She didn't know why though except that he did.

Eddie pulls her hand away and smiles back. "You create a lot of beauty, Princess."

3 minutes ago, Rallohir said:

He looked down, running his hand through his hair, reddening a little, "Yeah, I guess you're right."

Hold up what

4 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

She seemed a little confused by this. "Am I missing something?"

"You mean a lot to me, Vena, is what I'm trying to say." He said

Yeah, I have a bird, he's a little green conure

Edited by Rallohir

7 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Why? In what way?"

"Because you stood up for what was right, even if meant your destruction. Your brave and beautiful and willing to stand up to the very being that created you. You are also kind, caring, you listened when others didn't, you understood when others couldn't, you made me of all people feel noticed in a group of crazy powerful magic users, yourself included. That makes you more important to me than any person alive." He stops dead in his tracks, stunned at his outburst. 

Did I just say that? That sounded better in my head *mental forehead slap*

Man, this is crazy, I feel like I'm worse at this than I am at real romance, and that is saying something. I gotta go for today, see you guys tomorrow!

5 minutes ago, Rallohir said:

"Because you stood up for what was right, even if meant your destruction. Your brave and beautiful and willing to stand up to the very being that created you. You are also kind, caring, you listened when others didn't, you understood when others couldn't, you made me of all people feel noticed in a group of crazy powerful magic users, yourself included. That makes you more important to me than any person alive." He stops dead in his tracks, stunned at his outburst. 

well, it might have to do with whether or not you are actually attracted to Vena. If you aren't, that would explain why you feel like it's harder than normal

4 minutes ago, Rallohir said:

Funny part is, I don't just have one bird:ph34r:

BIRBS!!!!!!!!!

12 hours ago, Rallohir said:

Vena stopped next to him, looking stunned. "Oh. I, uh, don't know what to say. Maybe you should consider that a bit more. Before making a conclusion about... what your feelings mean." She had gone somewhat red herself, but quickly corrected it.

Vena didn't finish her line of thought, as she figured it wouldn't be very productive. Especially when it comes to someone... something like me. She found her emotions raging indiscernibly. That was happening a lot today.  After a few moments that felt like hours, she calmed down somewhat, and began to walk again.

@Rallohir

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

6 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie gasped. "Oh!" Is it poisonous? Magic? Dangerous? Idiot, no, there are things that don't exist for a reason. "It's beautiful." Eddie flinched at her awkward words.

Noticing Calev walking near them, Eddie waved him over. "Hey," she said. "We haven't really met, have we?"

"I mean, you pulled me into the train when I was running for my life. And I tried to save you from that whatever-it-was. Does that count as having met?"

2 hours ago, The Bookwyrm said:

"I mean, you pulled me into the train when I was running for my life. And I tried to save you from that whatever-it-was. Does that count as having met?"

Eddie shrugged. "True, true. I guess it technically counts, it's just a strange enough way to meet that we haven't really even talked."

1 minute ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Calev nodded in agreement, then fell silent for a moment.

"So," he said eventually, "There are people trying to kill you?"

Eddie groaned. "You'd be amazed how many."

Meanwhile, with the assassins, Wren attempted to strike up a conversation with Thorn. "I haven't seen you before."

@The Wandering Wizard

Lilyana kept silent and watched the others around them, noticing Aster alone and Stealing glances at Eddie? No...no she's just watching for threats too. Probably doesn't like Calev either. 

Meanwhile, with the assassins, Wren attempted to strike up a conversation with Thorn. "I haven't seen you before."

@The Wandering Wizard

1 minute ago, Being of Cacophony said:

Heakl walked in between Thorn and Wren. "Don't you know she doesn't talk?"

Thorn shook her head at both of them and signed. "if you two fools keep it up I'll manifest a knife in your gut. Understand?"

4 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

Heakl walked in between Thorn and Wren. "Don't you know she doesn't talk?"

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana kept silent and watched the others around them, noticing Aster alone and Stealing glances at Eddie? No...no she's just watching for threats too. Probably doesn't like Calev either. 

Thorn shook her head at both of them and signed. "if you two fools keep it up I'll manifest a knife in your gut. Understand?"

"Like I said," Wren said, shrugging, "I've never seen her before. I was curious."

2 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

"Like I said," Wren said, shrugging, "I've never seen her before. I was curious."

Thorn sighs and yanks Wren upside down by his/her(?) ankles with a thread of air.

Congratulations you have ticked off Thorn :P

Good luck!!!

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Thorn sighs and yanks Wren upside down by his/her(?) ankles with a thread of air.

(his)

Nothing happens.

Congratulations, Wren doesn't care. He's actually a genuinely good person, believe it or not.

3 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Heakl looked at her, then signed back, "Try it. You and I both know I don't follow you. Reality is mine to control."

9 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

Heakl looked at her, then signed back, "Try it. You and I both know I don't follow you. Reality is mine to control."

Thorn rolled her eyes at Heakl and stayed closer to Wren.

Wren nodded sharply to Thorn. "That's alright," he murmured. "I can wait."

What does that bit about serving his queen even mean? XD And who is his queen?

"Sorry," she signed. "I've had bad experiences with men before."

3 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

The ground in front of her liquefied slightly, and a podium sitting there sunk into the concrete. Then the concrete hardened again. "Don't disrespect me by rolling your eyes."

Thorn merely ignored him but summoned invisible threads of air around her.