The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

38 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana leads Eddie upstairs to the rooms and puts out her flaming footsteps. "I uhm could only book a few rooms so most of us have to double up." Lilyana blushed deeply. "Do you uh mind sharing with me?"

“Not at all,” Eddie said.

33 minutes ago, Rallohir said:

There are reasons her magic was taken away…

Speaking of which, Wiz, how long until…things?

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

“Not at all,” Eddie said.

Lilyana smiled and held the door open, "after you, Lady."

Uhhhhhh tis hard but a little while at least before she comes back. I wanna do it in a dramatic moment. Like saving Eddie and stealing her magic for her own again :P

12 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

As he reached to her shoulder, she grabbed his hand and held it tightly, still red. "We can try."

His eyes widened, "Seriously?" He wrapped her in a hug and spun her around. After setting her down, he blushed, "Sorry that was a little much, wasn't it." 

1 minute ago, Rallohir said:

His eyes widened, "Seriously?" He wrapped her in a hug and spun her around. After setting her down, he blushed, "Sorry that was a little much, wasn't it." 

"A bit." She shrugged, a wary smile on her face. "Let's just go down to the village and meet up with the others. Uh..." She held out her hand to him.

6 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"A bit." She shrugged, a wary smile on her face. "Let's just go down to the village and meet up with the others. Uh..." She held out her hand to him.

He took it, smiling, and continued walking with her.

Do you wanna skip to when we arrive or are we talking more

20 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana sat on the edge of the bed next to her and it stopped smoldering. "Hey are you alright?" 

“Mmm…” Eddie said. “I don’t know. I’m burning.”

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Do you want me to try to cool you down?" Lilyana flushed slightly, "do you uhm know how to control your powers?"

Eddie looks at her, eyes shining. “I don’t want to cool down. Not today and not ever. I can’t control them, they were stolen when I was very young, but…this isn’t the sort of power that’s meant to be controlled.”

1 minute ago, Rallohir said:

He took it, smiling, and continued walking with her.

Skip to the inn. They hold hands the whole way, I suppose.

There was a knock at Eddie and Lilyana's door. "Hey, it's Vena. Where should we be going?"

@Edema Rue @The Wandering Wizard

Just now, Edema Rue said:

Eddie looks at her, eyes shining. “I don’t want to cool down. Not today and not ever. I can’t control them, they were stolen when I was very young, but…this isn’t the sort of power that’s meant to be controlled.”

"It is," whispered Lilyana. "Or absolutely everything and everyone around you will burn. Even those you care about."

6 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

The platypus turns. "Look, you shouldn't do this, but I won't stop you forever. If you want to live, and redeem yourself, come with me." He walks away, following the footprints etched in the ground.

Elan 2 sighs, but he follows the platypus.

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"It is," whispered Lilyana. "Or absolutely everything and everyone around you will burn. Even those you care about."

Eddie blinked, hard, and when she opened her eyes they were clear. The fire disappeared from her hair. “Okay,” she whispered.

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

There was a knock at Eddie and Lilyana's door. "Hey, it's Vena. Where should we be going?"

@Edema Rue @The Wandering Wizard

Eddie walked over to the door. “We’ll spend the night here and move on in the morning.”

Just now, Edema Rue said:

Eddie blinked, hard, and when she opened her eyes they were clear. The fire disappeared from her hair. “Okay,” she whispered.

Eddie walked over to the door. “We’ll spend the night here and move on in the morning.”

"Is there a room for each of us?"