The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"If I can take a blow to the head, I can handle sleeping on the floor."

"A sharp blow to the head is gonna be different than several hours with a sore neck and back. Plus, as a man, I could never let you sleep on the floor. Trust me, I've slept on floors hundreds of times, I'd say I'm pretty used to it"

Just now, Rallohir said:

"A sharp blow to the head is gonna be different than several hours with a sore neck and back. Plus, as a man, I could never let you sleep on the floor. Trust me, I've slept on floors hundreds of times, I'd say I'm pretty used to it"

"As a man? Really?"

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Well it's a bit different than that. Your power will gravitate towards air or earth naturally if this works. And then it will combine with your fire into something new. Like lighting or lava or something else.

Lightning would be sick as heck ngl... now that I think about it, I should totally make a lightning dagger

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"As a man? Really?"

"It's chivalry, I hear it's going out of style, but prefer function over fashion."

That is probably exactly what I'd say in this situation, my sense of humor is sooo great (that was sarcasm)

11 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Well it's a bit different than that. Your power will gravitate towards air or earth naturally if this works. And then it will combine with your fire into something new. Like lighting or lava or something else.

“Mmm…” Eddie says. “Lightning…” there’s a flash of light outside their window, followed almost immediately by a huge clap of thunder. “Oops. I let myself be curious.”

Just now, Edema Rue said:

“Mmm…” Eddie says. “Lightning…” there’s a flash of light outside their window, followed almost immediately by a huge clap of thunder. “Oops. I let myself be curious.”

Lilyana jumped at the sound. "Uhm maybe not then." She shut her eyes and tears began leaking out. I just...i just don't know what to do...

4 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"That's ridiculous. Look, I'm not letting you sleep on the floor. I promise I'll be fine."

"It does sound ridiculous, now that I think about it. Correction, it is an honor to sleep on the floor for you."

Just one more joke

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana jumped at the sound. "Uhm maybe not then." She shut her eyes and tears began leaking out. I just...i just don't know what to do...

Eddie feels a deep pang of regret deep in her soul. “I’m sorry to cause you this pain, Princess,” she whispers, tears in her eyes.

Somewhere far off, a volcano erupts.

Just now, Edema Rue said:

Eddie feels a deep pang of regret deep in her soul. “I’m sorry to cause you this pain, Princess,” she whispers, tears in her eyes.

Somewhere far off, a volcano erupts.

Lilyana hugs Eddie, tears falling faster now. "I know Eddie. I know," she murmers as she strokes Eddie’s hair. 

Yes destroy the world!!

39 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Well uhm I know two ways that might help and allow you to feel. Both are ancient arts of my people. Though one decidly less nefarious than the other."

@Being of Cacophony

what does this have to do with me?

9 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

6 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The platypus gets up and walks over. "Eddie. I may have a temporary fix. Instead of not feeling, try feeling and try directing it around us. Lily, if you could calm the fire, that would be the best solution as far as I'm aware. Then you can practice controlling the powers."

Just now, Being of Cacophony said:

The platypus gets up and walks over. "Eddie. I may have a temporary fix. Instead of not feeling, try feeling and try directing it around us. Lily, if you could calm the fire, that would be the best solution as far as I'm aware. Then you can practice controlling the powers."

“You don’t understand,” Eddie says, struggling to keep her tone even. “I can’t.”

4 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana hugs Eddie, tears falling faster now. "I know Eddie. I know," she murmers as she strokes Eddie’s hair. 

Eddie suddenly stands up. “I’ll be back,” she says. “Don’t…don’t follow me. Please.” She runs out the door.

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

“You don’t understand,” Eddie says, struggling to keep her tone even. “I can’t.”

Eddie suddenly stands up. “I’ll be back,” she says. “Don’t…don’t follow me. Please.” She runs out the door.

"You're right, I don't understand. Help me to."

FYI, if she can change target the emotions at the platypus, or close enough to it, nothing will happen

2 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

"Eddie!" Lilyana calls after her. "Eddie..." She falls back into the bed and sighs just letting the tears flow.

@Being of Cacophony

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"...Okay." She entered the room, and sat down on the floor near the bed.

He followed her in, closing the door behind him. He sat on the floor next to her. "Yikes, you couldn't have chosen a lamer floor to sleep on, as a connoisseur of such things, I would not recommend such low quality paneling." He smiled at his joke, unable to resist

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Eddie!" Lilyana calls after her. "Eddie..." She falls back into the bed and sighs just letting the tears flow.

@Being of Cacophony

The platypus jumps up next to her. "Hey. It'll be ok. Do you want me to keep an eye on her? She'll never know I'm there."

1 minute ago, Rallohir said:

He followed her in, closing the door behind him. He sat on the floor next to her. "Yikes, you couldn't have chosen a lamer floor to sleep on, as a connoisseur of such things, I would not recommend such low quality paneling." He smiled at his joke, unable to resist

She smiled. "Well, you'd better get to sleep."

2 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

The platypus jumps up next to her. "Hey. It'll be ok. Do you want me to keep an eye on her? She'll never know I'm there."

Lilyana just shrugged at him, becoming more dead inside. "I don't know what I want anymore, Platypus. I don’t know..."

6 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

She smiled. "Well, you'd better get to sleep."

He sits on the bed, "Well good night then" He pulled the blanket and one of the pillows of the bed and handed them to her. "Please, I insist."