The Sacrifice RP

Rallohir

1 minute ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Where the light did you say fire bedroom and how the stars did I miss that

Just now, Being of Cacophony said:

The platypus shakes Lily awake. "You look different. Feeling better?"

@The Wandering Wizard

Eddie looks over at them. "Let her rest," she tells the platypus. "She needs it."

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie looks over at them. "Let her rest," she tells the platypus. "She needs it."

"I think it's a little more important to cool the ashes and fires before you burn the inn down. Otherwise I would." He goes over and sits in Eddie's lap like a little dog.

1 minute ago, Being of Cacophony said:

"I think it's a little more important to cool the ashes and fires before you burn the inn down. Otherwise I would." He goes over and sits in Eddie's lap like a little dog.

"I'm not going to burn the inn down," Eddie says flatly. "I'm fine." She picks him up, off her lap, and sets him on a pile of (now cool) ashes. She does seem to be fine, though of course she's still wearing the purple fire/lightning dress AND THE WHOLE OUTFIT I DESCRIBED REALLY BEAUTIFULLY LAST NIGHT

7 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Eddie slowly sits up, her firey dress glowing a little brighter now that she's awake.

Lilyana gasps and smiles widely at Eddie. "You look beautiful Lady," she blushes deeply. "And it seems that you got in control of your power!"

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana gasps and smiles widely at Eddie. "You look beautiful Lady," she blushes deeply. "And it seems that you got in control of your power!"

Elan peeks in. "CONTROL?! She nearly BURNED THIS PLACE DOWN!"

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Eddie also flushes. "Thanks," she mumbles.

1 minute ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan peeks in. "CONTROL?! She nearly BURNED THIS PLACE DOWN!"

"No, I didn't," Eddie says sharply. "I accidentally burned a single bed...which we'll probably have to pay for...but the building was fine."

Just now, Edema Rue said:

Eddie also flushes. "Thanks," she mumbles.

"No, I didn't," Eddie says sharply. "I accidentally burned a single bed...which we'll probably have to pay for...but the building was fine."

"And do you have money?" Elan said, shaking his head. He waves a hand and the bed re-forms.

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

"And do you have money?" Elan said, shaking his head. He waves a hand and the bed re-forms.

"I do," replies Lilyana. "All of my currency is from this world. Since I'm from here," she looks down at her feet. "Anyways why don't we go to breakfast!" 

She offers her hand to Eddie, blushing deeply.

@Edema Rue @Being of Cacophony

9 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"No. I just wasn't really tired. And... there's just too much to think about, I guess."

"I can imagine there is, given your current situation." He smiled, but there was worry in his eyes, "You're not tired at all?"

1 minute ago, Rallohir said:

"I can imagine there is, given your current situation." He smiled, but there was worry in his eyes, "You're not tired at all?"

"No." She smiled back, slightly. "I think you're worrying about me too much. Come on, you should probably get something to eat."

11 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Eddie nods, an eyebrow raised. "That's...really helpful. Thank you."

9 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"I do," replies Lilyana. "All of my currency is from this world. Since I'm from here," she looks down at her feet. "Anyways why don't we go to breakfast!" 

Eddie doesn't notice her hand, but nods. "Yeah, breakfast is good." She walks out of the room and towards the stairs.

Eddie doesn't notice her hand, but nods. "Yeah, breakfast is good." She walks out of the room and towards the stairs.

Elan follows her, since he doesn't have anything better to do. And he's hungry.

Lilyana shrugs slightly and follows her beautiful Queen to breakfast

Meanwhile:

Thorn stayed away from the other assassins. She was tired and done with dealing with most of them but at least they were closing in on their prey.

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"No." She smiled back, slightly. "I think you're worrying about me too much. Come on, you should probably get something to eat."

"You might need to as well, but you might surprise me yet again." He walked over to the door and opened it for her, "I'm surprised the inn hasn't burned down yet."

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

1 minute ago, Rallohir said:

"You might need to as well, but you might surprise me yet again." He walked over to the door and opened it for her, "I'm surprised the inn hasn't burned down yet."

They caught Lilyana and Eddie on their way out. "You going to eat too?" Vena asked them.

3 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Meanwhile:

Thorn stayed away from the other assassins. She was tired and done with dealing with most of them but at least they were closing in on their prey.

Meanwhile:

Wren looked up at the sun and smiled. It was a good day to be alive.

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

They caught Lilyana and Eddie on their way out. "You going to eat too?" Vena asked them.

"Yup," Eddie said. "I guess...you can eat now?"

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Probably. But I'm not sure that I need to. I didn't sleep last night, anyway. Where are we going?"

"Well, you'll want to try both of those things. Sleep and food are incredible." Eddie looks at Lilyana. "Does this place have breakfast?" @The Wandering Wizard

"Well, you'll want to try both of those things. Sleep and food are incredible." Eddie looks at Lilyana. "Does this place have breakfast?" @The Wandering Wizard

Lilyana nodded, "they can serve scrambled egg and sausage. And," her voice grew more excited, "they can serve hot chocolate!"

34 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

"I'm not going to burn the inn down," Eddie says flatly. "I'm fine." She picks him up, off her lap, and sets him on a pile of (now cool) ashes. She does seem to be fine, though of course she's still wearing the purple fire/lightning dress AND THE WHOLE OUTFIT I DESCRIBED REALLY BEAUTIFULLY LAST NIGHT

The platypus walks back over to Lily.

32 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

26 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The platypus walks down the stairs to the breakfast area with them. "Hey Lily, do they serve platypi here?"

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

Lilyana nodded, "they can serve scrambled egg and sausage. And," her voice grew more excited, "they can serve hot chocolate!"

Eddie grinned. "Sounds good. Where are we headed after today?"

Meanwhile:

Wren entered the town, eyeing several patches of scorched earth suspiciously.

The trail to the village:

Heakl hiked up the hill. "From what I know about those girls, these ice footprints come from the girl that the one we need to kill loves. The fire footprints are new though... watch out as we go. We go in twos and threes, infiltrating the village until they're surrounded."

heakl is leading his armies (different from Thorn's armies into the village as well