The Unfair RP

ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

3 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The dragon then headbutted the tree for absolutely no reason.

Mya fell out of the tree and onto the dragon, where she began contemplating the idea of falling.

3 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Mya fell out of the tree and onto the dragon, where she began contemplating the idea of falling.

The dragon tried to look up at her. "What are you doing on my head squishy one?"

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

5 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

Cylen stared at the peach even more. "Interesting. Veeeery interesting." She seemed content with simply staring at the peach instead of eating it.

To prove his point, Jol took a bite out of a peach. He immediately transformed into a giant slug.

“See?” The slug said.

Just now, Canada Lover said:

"Interesting." Cylen started studying the slug. "Why did you harm the poor peach? What did it do to you? It was just being as how peaches be, and you ate it?!" However this did not stop Cylen from studying the slug farther.

“It’s more the fact that he existed,” Jol the slug explained. “His father once called me a snail. I’m not a snail.”

2 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

"Fair enough." Cylen agreed. "Now how would one reverse these actions caused by eating said peach?"

“It’s easy. You just apologize to the peach.” Jol the slug looked at the half-eaten peach. “I’m sorry for eating you. Will you forgive me?” He turned back into a human.

Edited by The Honorable One