The Unfair RP

ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

Sya runs down the street, looking for anyelf wearing a watch. If she didn’t find it—

It was best not to think about that.

@The Honorable One (I think you’re in charge? If not then @whoever’s in charge).

Edited by Ravenclawjedi42

The honorable one currently has complete power over the land, but due to his under usage, the power has passed onto @Ravenclawjedi42!

Cause some chaos.

Willy ran up and down the streets. Then he saw a figure standing in shadow. Kelsier. Wow he had worked fast. All the elves in the village suddenly grabbed the group. And brought them before Kelsier.

8 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

The honorable one currently has complete power over the land, but due to his under usage, the power has passed onto @Ravenclawjedi42!

Cause some chaos.

Willy ran up and down the streets. Then he saw a figure standing in shadow. Kelsier. Wow he had worked fast. All the elves in the village suddenly grabbed the group. And brought them before Kelsier.

No. After Kelsier. Also, not a single elf in view has a watch, directions are no longer switched, and the Supreme Pancake-Eater of the Elves (their leader) turned into a tomato.

8 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Cause some chaos.

Oh, yeah, sorry.

Jol decides to snatch Cylen’s pancake/waffle out of her hand and eat it.

25 minutes ago, The Honorable One said:

Jol decides to snatch Cylen’s pancake/waffle out of her hand and eat it.

Cylen looked at Jol, and then walked away. She was very sad now. Her friends had betrayed her. She was all alone.

"What did I ever do to them?" She asked herself sad and softly.

16 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The dragon looks at his new floofiness in awe. 

"COMTEMPLATING DOES HAVE POWER!!!" He energetically roars.

He then becomes unfloofy once again.

“Friends, elves, other people, lend me your ears!” Sya calls. “I must go to the capital for a certain artifact! I believe Willy is going that way, too! Who shall come with us?!”