Mistake in Secret Project 4 details

Cinders

Spoiler

I was looking over Sigzils profile on Coppermind, and there's a mistake, in one paragraph it mentions he landed on an 'unnamed planet,' yet in the next paragraph it immediately nemes the planet as Canticle. In addition, some paragraphs are left unfinished. Please fix

So, in general, the Coppermind is open for anyone to edit and we encourage people to fix any mistakes they spot. That said, I think there's some confusion in this specific case:

Spoiler

I assume you're referring to the sentence that says "At some point, he came to an unnamed cavern planet on his run from the Night Brigade. During his stay, he stole a set of ragged clothes before Skipping away," right before the Overthrowing the Cinder King section? In that case, "unnamed cavern planet" references the planet he was on immediately before Canticle, not Canticle itself.

21 hours ago, Starwatcher said:

So, in general, the Coppermind is open for anyone to edit and we encourage people to fix any mistakes they spot. That said, I think there's some confusion in this specific case:

Reveal hidden contents

I assume you're referring to the sentence that says "At some point, he came to an unnamed cavern planet on his run from the Night Brigade. During his stay, he stole a set of ragged clothes before Skipping away," right before the Overthrowing the Cinder King section? In that case, "unnamed cavern planet" references the planet he was on immediately before Canticle, not Canticle itself.

okay, thank you

22 hours ago, Starwatcher said:

Hide contents

I second this, he did reference a cavern planet but didn't name it, it was where he was right before Canticle. It was only mentioned once, so it is easy to forget. 

• 2 weeks later...