Which shard invested the planet?

Shinwarrior

Been gone for a bit, but I haven't seen this question asked. Do we have any inclination which shard invested the planet? The only thought I had while reading is if there is a shard that is opposite whimsy. (From when the Greater Good mention they'd like to go to a place a little more whimsy) Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on how/who invested the planet. 

23 minutes ago, Shinwarrior said:

Been gone for a bit, but I haven't seen this question asked. Do we have any inclination which shard invested the planet? The only thought I had while reading is if there is a shard that is opposite whimsy. (From when the Greater Good mention they'd like to go to a place a little more whimsy) Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on how/who invested the planet. 

It was mostly discussed in this thread (Invention and Whimsy), and this thread (Whimsy). Whimsy and Invention do seem to be the two that most people beleive so far. 

My theory is either Ambition making a battery for some reason.

Or Invention making the planet has an experiment, which would explain why everything about it is so weird and doesn't comply with physics at all, implying the planet as a whole isn't natural. It also fits with how technologically focused the people are, and why the Shades are so weird and different, focused on the creation of parts and such. It would be a good explanation for how different they are that they are just imbued with a different form of Investiture. It also would explain why it basically turns people into batteries. 

I lean much more towards Invention creating it as an experiment.