Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

3 hours ago, Aeoryi said:

I have a potential name

Aetherbound places the spike on the ground. "So, flat creature thing, what should we call you?" He destroys the spike as soon as it gets off. "I knew a flat person, his name was pattern, maybe you could be... rune?"

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

"Now it's back at the Tower. I told Aeoryi we'd return it."

"Well, okay. I guess we technically kept that promise." He met her eyes again. "Okay, now that that's through with... I care about you, Rue. I consider you a good friend."

9 hours ago, Cash67 said:

Pic scrambled to his feet and started humming again. This time he made his melodies more chaotic and unpredictable. He grabbed Luna and leapt out of the tower, dragging her with him. His melody increased in complexity until they were just outside the shield. At the last minute, the energy of the song shifted Luna and Pic to Nameless’ gateway, causing them to tumble into the clinic. 

"Don't do that!" she told him once they were in the clinic. "Wait, so the magic stick just broke? So why did we do all of this again? TAAron person just said something, and you discarded it? What if it didn't work?"

@Edema Rue @The Aspiring Archivist @Nameless*

1 hour ago, Canada Lover said:

"Don't do that!" she told him once they were in the clinic. "Wait, so the magic stick just broke? So why did we do all of this again? TAAron person just said something, and you discarded it? What if it didn't work?"

@Edema Rue @The Aspiring Archivist @Nameless*

“I used it. It worked. That’s why we wanted it in the first place.” Nameless sighed. “TAAron, could I talk to you privately for a moment?”

@The Aspiring Archivist

Rue, I’m not insane in a way that’s dangerous to people around me, and I’m not getting worse. And before you ask how I know that, I’ll point out that we’re standing in an insanity clinic.

@Edema Rue

Edited by Nameless*

41 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

“I used it. It worked. That’s why we wanted it in the first place.” Nameless sighed. “TAAron, could I talk to you privately for a moment?”

@The Aspiring Archivist

Rue, I’m not insane in a way that’s dangerous to people around me, and I’m not getting worse. And before you ask how I know that, I’ll point out that we’re standing in an insanity clinic.

@Edema Rue

I didn’t say it made sense to fear you. Only that I do.

1 hour ago, Nameless* said:

@The Aspiring Archivist

@Edema Rue

"I suppose?" TAAron walked over to Nameless.

48 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

I didn’t say it made sense to fear you. Only that I do.

Nameless nodded. I understand.

12 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I suppose?" TAAron walked over to Nameless.

“WHAT IN DAMNATION WERE YOU THINKING? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW BLOODY FLAMING IMPORTANT THE OATH ROD IS?”

Just now, Nameless* said:

“EVERY SINGLE AES SEDAI SINCE THE DAYS OF ARTUR HAWKWING HAS USED THAT THING TO SWEAR THE THREE OATHS! IT’S ONE OF THE MOST VALUABLE TER’ANGEAL IN THE WORLD!”

"Uh... sorry. Maybe you should have made that clear before letting me use it in an unintended way."

18 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

Nameless nodded. I understand.

“WHAT IN DAMNATION WERE YOU THINKING? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW BLOODY FLAMING IMPORTANT THE OATH ROD IS?”

Don’t, Rue said, though with less fire than usual. Please, don’t.

13 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Uh... sorry. Maybe you should have made that clear before letting me use it in an unintended way."

“It’s probably fine,” Rue added. “The Aes Sedai can make a new one, now, and it must still work, since my oaths, at least, still hold.”

9 hours ago, Aetherbound said:

Aetherbound places the spike on the ground. "So, flat creature thing, what should we call you?" He destroys the spike as soon as it gets off. "I knew a flat person, his name was pattern, maybe you could be... rune?"

Pic walks over to the wall and bows to the figures. 

“Thanks for your help earlier. You helped us all escape that tower.”

@Aeoryi

7 minutes ago, Ati16 said:

Cedric entered the Clinic reception area, tugging his huge suitcase filled with books after him. He walked up to the reception desk and asked for a room.

Tal nodded and gave him a key. “Welcome to the Clinic.” 

30 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

“It’s probably fine,” Rue added. “The Aes Sedai can make a new one, now, and it must still work, since my oaths, at least, still hold.”

Breakdown soon? :ph34r:

TAAron looked thoughtful. "Actually, that could make sense. My magic might not have broken the Rod, it just might have modified it to use my magic."

@Edema Rue

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

26 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

Pic walks over to the wall and bows to the figures. 

“Thanks for your help earlier. You helped us all escape that tower.”

@Aeoryi

The wall formed into many smaller figures, then write, "I thank you too. I could not leave willingly otherwise."

10 hours ago, Aetherbound said:

It wrote, "I've always been a fan of the... Musical names? Maybe Melody would be nice. Yeah, we'll go with melody."

@Cash67, @Aetherbound

Edited by Aeoryi

38 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

TAAron looked thoughtful. "Actually, that could make sense. My magic might not have broken the Rod, it just might have modified it to use my magic."

@Edema Rue

Rue shrugged. "It could be. Magic does strange things when combined..."

1 hour ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I TRIED to stop you. Why did you think the Aes Sedai tried so hard to stop us? They don't lock down just any ter'angreal like they do the Oath Rod."

50 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Nameless glared at her. "No, I'm not going to let this go. This is your fault too. Our oaths holding doesn't necessarily mean that the Oath Rod still functions, only that whatever TAAron did to it hasn't removed all the oaths it's been used to swear. Which is something at least, but hardly makes it better."

Just now, Nameless* said:

"I TRIED to stop you. Why did you think the Aes Sedai tried so hard to stop us? They don't lock down just any ter'angreal like they do the Oath Rod."

Nameless glared at her. "No, I'm not going to let this go. This is your fault too. Our oaths holding doesn't necessarily mean that the Oath Rod still functions, only that whatever TAAron did to it hasn't removed all the oaths it's been used to swear. Which is something at least, but hardly makes it better."

The words on the wall wrote, "I am sorry. I tried to stop it."

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

Rue shrugged. "It could be. Magic does strange things when combined..."

1 minute ago, Nameless* said:

"You tried to stop me because it could potentially shorten my lifespan. And the Oath Rod might still work! I can't really check, though, because Rue threw it through a gateway."