Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

9 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

Rue let the gateway slide shut. She took a deep breath, then turned to face the others. "What do you want me to do?"

@Nameless* @Cash67

Pic snaps out of his reverie, coming back to attention. 

"My magic can't interact with this thing by itself. If I can get some assistance from the both of you, then maybe the resonant harmonies between our magics would unlock this thing. Nameless has already shown that there is some resonance."

@Nameless*

44 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

"My magic can't interact with this thing by itself. If I can get some assistance from the both of you, then maybe the resonant harmonies between our magics would unlock this thing. Nameless has already shown that there is some resonance."

@Nameless*

“Could you… I don’t know, separate the Melodie’s somehow? Trying that here’s safer than the world of dreams.”

10 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

“Could you… I don’t know, separate the Melodie’s somehow? Trying that here’s safer than the world of dreams.”

The text wrote, "If it helps, I can try to make a sort of Connection between you two, although it may only have minor effects."

1 hour ago, Cash67 said:

@Nameless*

“It was also made with saidar, so I might be able to help?” Rue sends a thread of spirit towards Pic.

1 hour ago, Nameless* said:

1 hour ago, Aeoryi said:

The text wrote, "If it helps, I can try to make a sort of Connection between you two, although it may only have minor effects."

53 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

“It was also made with saidar, so I might be able to help?” Rue sends a thread of spirit towards Pic.

Pic nods at all three of these solutions. He is again hit by the spirit, and feels the same feeling as before, but manages to think through the awe. 

"Yeah, those would work well. I know we want to fix the Oath Rod, but having such a general goal usually has consequences. How do you channelers think we should fix this? What are we doing to its 'weaves'?"

11 minutes ago, Argenti said:

the puddle burbles 
"Good bye!"

Pic looks confused and simply waves bye back

1 minute ago, Cash67 said:

Pic nods at all three of these solutions. He is again hit by the spirit, and feels the same feeling as before, but manages to think through the awe. 

"Yeah, those would work well. I know we want to fix the Oath Rod, but having such a general goal usually has consequences. How do you channelers think we should fix this? What are we doing to its 'weaves'?"

Pic looks confused and simply waves bye back

The text wrote, "Would it be easier or simpler to simply steal another rod?"

13 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

"Well it seems like the weaves are still perfectly intact. They're just hidden somehow, suppressed by TAAron's magic. If we could separate the two magics, then the Oath Rod should function again."

Just now, Nameless* said:

"Well it seems like the weaves are still perfectly intact. They're just hidden somehow, suppressed by TAAron's magic. If we could separate the two magics, then the Oath Rod should function again."

"So we want to extract the power from the Rod so we can reshape it?"

12 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

The words split off to answer the question, "I don't know, but it happened and it doesn't seem like it can be fixed."

“Huh”, Cedric said, confused by the fact that the wall had answered his question, but figured that that was the least weird thing about this place.

Just now, Cash67 said:

"So we want to extract the power from the Rod so we can reshape it?"

"I'd prefer to extract or expel TAAron's magic while leaving the weaves behind, but if that's not possible then yes, we pull both magic from the Rod and separate them."

Just now, Nameless* said:

"I'd prefer to extract or expel TAAron's magic while leaving the weaves behind, but if that's not possible then yes, we pull both magic from the Rod and separate them."

They cannot extract or expel his magic. They'll have to manipulate the weaves only.

6 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

Rue nodded. “We don’t want to take the weaves out. That would be…very bad.”