Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

1 hour ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

TAAron took another slow, shaky breath. "That was definitely... an experience. Are you sure you're okay?"

Rue laughed. “Me? You just died, TAAron. I should be asking you that.”

3 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

“No,” Rue said, then hesitated. “But I think we may need to kill those gods of yours.”

Tal leaned forward. “Everyone is welcome here,” he said. “But do remember…we take the security of our residents very seriously. If you compromise it…” he smiled, then gestured past him. “Take all the looks you want.” 

Arget walks past into the main room and sees cedric. @Ati16

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I'm alright now. It was jarring, but I'm okay. How about you?"

Rue nodded. “If you’re sure. I’m…” she snorted.

2 minutes ago, Argenti said:

Arget walks past into the main room and sees cedric. @Ati16

Tal stayed behind.

23 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"That's fair. But are you alright overall?"

Rue took a breath, then let it out. “It’s not…it’s not just that I’m physically tired. I’m…it’s more than that.”

7 minutes ago, Ati16 said:

“Not that I know of. Are you new at the clinic?”

He gestures towards the entrance "I just came here. I was sent here for... something. Presumably there was a slaying request."

Edited by Argenti

8 minutes ago, Argenti said:

He gestures towards the entrance "I just came here. I was sent here for... something. Presumably there was a slaying request."

“Well I just came here a few hours ago myself and I don’t know if there’s currently anything to slay, but there was this person who was stabbed by death’s avatar and then he disappeared and then death came and said something and then the aforementioned person came back to life and then they disappeared using some kind of portal, but other than that things have been completely normal here.”

Alright, I have to sleep now, it’s almost 12 o’clock where I am, so if anything major happens like a quest then everyone just assume that I went along.

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Do you want to talk about it? Or maybe just take a moment?"

“No, no, I don’t, I…” Rue glared up at the surrounding mountains. “I’m so tired, TAAron.”

9 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"We can just rest for a little while, then. Or I can leave you alone, if you need."

Rue laughed quietly. “I’m sorry,” she said genuinely. “You wanted somewhere quiet, and here I am, talking about my problems.”

Just now, Edema Rue said:

Rue laughed quietly. “I’m sorry,” she said genuinely. “You wanted somewhere quiet, and here I am, talking about my problems.”

"No, it's okay. I like talking to you. The Clinic just has a lot of... noise. I can always listen if you want to talk."

5 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"No, it's okay. I like talking to you. The Clinic just has a lot of... noise. I can always listen if you want to talk."

Rue nodded. “There’s…certainly a lot happening there.” She paused, letting the wind blow, letting there be silence. “Are you ever afraid, TAAron?” She finally whispered.

Just now, Edema Rue said:

Rue nodded. “There’s…certainly a lot happening there.” She paused, letting the wind blow, letting there be silence. “Are you ever afraid, TAAron?” She finally whispered.

"Of course I am. I very much doubt there's anyone who isn't."