Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

15 hours ago, Ati16 said:

“Well I just came here a few hours ago myself and I don’t know if there’s currently anything to slay, but there was this person who was stabbed by death’s avatar and then he disappeared and then death came and said something and then the aforementioned person came back to life and then they disappeared using some kind of portal, but other than that things have been completely normal here.”

"How odd"

9 hours ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I don't know what could help."

Rue nodded, turning and looking up at the mountains. 

9 hours ago, Cash67 said:

The song continues to crescendo, led by Rue's desires, and filled in the the overwhelming emotions Pic, Nameless, and Rue felt. The weaves flew over to Rue, and solidified into a rod of similar length and size to the Oath Rod. Once this event occurred, Pic ended the song abruptly and powerfully, and his eyes ceased to glow. He began to breath heavily as the crystalline rod flew into his hand and his staves disappeared. 

Rue, now holding the oath rod, sensed something.....different about the way it was woven. It seemed to accomplish all of the same tasks, but there was a different feel, a different pattern about the construction of the Rod. As she poured saidar into the Rod, she sensed that it had....emotions? The rod emanated a feeling of satisfaction and contentment. 

@Edema Rue @Nameless* @Canada Lover

Rue looked at it in shock. "What did...what did you do to it?"

31 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Rue nodded, turning and looking up at the mountains. 

Rue looked at it in shock. "What did...what did you do to it?"

Pic shrugged. “You were the one leading the reweaving and song. My music gave you the ability to do whatever it is you did.” Pic held out his hand for the Oath Rod. “What changed?”

27 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

Pic shrugged. “You were the one leading the reweaving and song. My music gave you the ability to do whatever it is you did.” Pic held out his hand for the Oath Rod. “What changed?”

Rue handed it to him. “It feels…alive. Like it wants something.”

16 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Rue handed it to him. “It feels…alive. Like it wants something.”

Pic hums the note that he was humming before, and a hint of the song filled the room. Pic looked at the Oath Rod, curious.  

“It seems happy to be released from the crystal. Oh! Speaking of which I need to talk to the light man after he’s out. I can show him that we freed the Rod.”

Pic handed the Oath Rod back and kept the Crystal. 

I think we can merge timelines now… anything else y’all want to do before the chaos with Death?

7 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

Pic hums the note that he was humming before, and a hint of the song filled the room. Pic looked at the Oath Rod, curious.  

“It seems happy to be released from the crystal. Oh! Speaking of which I need to talk to the light man after he’s out. I can show him that we freed the Rod.”

Pic handed the Oath Rod back and kept the Crystal. 

I think I’m good :)

3 hours ago, Canada Lover said:

Luna stumbled away from the circle, clearly distressed. She had no idea what had just happened, she fell over, almost hitting Honor onto the ground, unconscious.

@Cash67 @Edema Rue @Nameless* @The Honorable One

Honor caught Luna and lowered her safely to the ground. "Luna, are you okay? Can you hear me?" They looked around. "Does anyone know what's happening to Luna?"

6 minutes ago, The Honorable One said:

Honor caught Luna and lowered her safely to the ground. "Luna, are you okay? Can you hear me?" They looked around. "Does anyone know what's happening to Luna?"

Pic notices this and walks over, pocketing the crystal rod. 

“To the med wing again! I’ll help you carry her.”

4 minutes ago, Argenti said:

"A spirit gone rogue... perhaps that is what I was meant to slay. I will need to prepare."

His tattoos wiggle 

“Wait, let me get this straight. You were sent by here by someone to slay something, but you don’t know what you’re supposed to slay?”

12 minutes ago, Ati16 said:

“Wait, let me get this straight. You were sent by here by someone to slay something, but you don’t know what you’re supposed to slay?”

The words wrote, "Would you like to tell me your name, Cedric? Or Argen?" 

26 minutes ago, Ati16 said:

"Correct, there was a request and I was sent to fulfill it. It is common for requests to lack information."

15 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

The words wrote, "Would you like to tell me your name, Cedric? Or Argen?" 

"I am Arget, Nazcherok of the crimson troupe, son of Vunogir, speaker of the Lesh. "

Just now, Argenti said:

"Correct, there was a request and I was sent to fulfill it. It is common for requests to lack information."

"I am Arget, Nazcherok of the crimson troupe, son of Vunogir, speaker of the Lesh. "

"Then I suppose I should introduce myself as well." The words wrote, "I am Melody, a hook echo variation. I have sworn an oath to not harm nor attempt to harm others. I also exist as a 2d form, although I would like to change that."

In a subscript, Melody wrote, "A hook echo is a kind of information storage in some form of sentient sound."

2 hours ago, The Honorable One said:

They brought Luna to the med wing.

Luna looked around. She was in unfamiliar territory. She was also running. Something was coming. Chasing her. She watched herself run, and jump off of a cliff, into a river. The thing chased after her, but stopped at the cliff. Luna looked up and saw it was gone. She swam to shire, and stumbled into a tree, and pausing. She suddenly dodged a dagger that was thrown at her. She opened a portal, and started to step through, but was stabbed by something. She fell through the portal with the wound, and disappeared.

Luna suddenly woke up. She was back in the clinic, and had no wound. She looked at herself in awe, wondering what had happened.

I dunno what it is that stabbed her, but it could be all of that demon and death stuff The Aspiring Archivist was talking about.

25 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"And what brings you to the clinic?"

“Scholarship. I’m studying different magic systems and how they interact with each other. Or that’s what I’m supposed to do. In reality I’m just looking for a place I could belong in.”

9 minutes ago, Ati16 said:

“Scholarship. I’m studying different magic systems and how they interact with each other. Or that’s what I’m supposed to do. In reality I’m just looking for a place I could belong in.”

"I can give you my observations on magic systems interacting, if that helps."

34 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

Luna looked around. She was in unfamiliar territory. She was also running. Something was coming. Chasing her. She watched herself run, and jump off of a cliff, into a river. The thing chased after her, but stopped at the cliff. Luna looked up and saw it was gone. She swam to shire, and stumbled into a tree, and pausing. She suddenly dodged a dagger that was thrown at her. She opened a portal, and started to step through, but was stabbed by something. She fell through the portal with the wound, and disappeared.

Luna suddenly woke up. She was back in the clinic, and had no wound. She looked at herself in awe, wondering what had happened.

Words wrote, "Hello Luna. You're a curious one. Are you well?"

Alright timelines I say are merged now. Luna wakes up around the same time TAAron gets stabbed. 

41 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"I can give you my observations on magic systems interacting, if that helps."

Words wrote, "Hello Luna. You're a curious one. Are you well?"

“Oh hello Mel!”

Pic turns to Luna 

“You actually really helped us earlier. Thank you.”