Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

6 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Uh, Death is very tall, looks old, fire behind his eyes, ledgers, castle... that's it."

Pic waved his hands in the air, summoning the staves. "Let me try something." He arranged the staves in a particular manner and then did many things to attempt to control what sound came out. When he looped the staves, they uttered exactly what TAAron had just said, including the word Haly. 

Edited by Cash67
continuity

Just now, Cash67 said:

Pic waved his hands in the air, summoning the staves. "Let me try something." He arranged the staves in a particular manner and then did many things to attempt to control what sound came out. When he looped the staves, they uttered exactly what TAAron had just said, but the last word was glitched.

No, it wouldn't be glitched. His memory of it was erased, but the sound still happened.

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I don't know. I can try to think through it again..." He winced.

"Don't," Rue said quickly.

1 minute ago, Cash67 said:

Pic waved his hands in the air, summoning the staves. "Let me try something." He arranged the staves in a particular manner and then did many things to attempt to control what sound came out. When he looped the staves, they uttered exactly what TAAron had just said, but the last word was glitched.

"Hmm..."

Just now, Edema Rue said:

"Don't," Rue said quickly.

"Hmm..."

"Are you sure? Maybe it'll help. We kind of need anything we can get at this point."

3 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

Pic waved his hands in the air, summoning the staves. "Let me try something." He arranged the staves in a particular manner and then did many things to attempt to control what sound came out. When he looped the staves, they uttered exactly what TAAron had just said, including the word Haly. 

"That's weird. I don't remember saying that. Maybe... it was a mistake? Or I was starting to say something else?"

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Are you sure? Maybe it'll help. We kind of need anything we can get at this point."

"That's weird. I don't remember saying that. Maybe... it was a mistake? Or I was starting to say something else?"

"Typically I don't make audio mistakes. Magic wise?" Pic wobbled his hand back and forth. "But I've usually been able to hear and replicate noise well. This is the longest I've gone between hearing and replicating though."

15 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Rue frowned. "Fine...go ahead. But if you start to...lose yourself again, stop. There's no point in you killing yourself trying to figure out how to save yourself."

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

Rue frowned. "Fine...go ahead. But if you start to...lose yourself again, stop. There's no point in you killing yourself trying to figure out how to save yourself."

"Okay." He took a deep breath, and began to think again about that cold. That deep, still cold.

Fields of lost souls. Motionless gardens. The feeling of your soul succumbing to entropy, bit by bit.

His eyes became vacant, his breath shallow.

3 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Okay." He took a deep breath, and began to think again about that cold. That deep, still cold.

Fields of lost souls. Motionless gardens. The feeling of your soul succumbing to entropy, bit by bit.

His eyes became vacant, his breath shallow.

Rue watched closely, ready to Heal him at the first sign he was near to dying.

Just now, Edema Rue said:

Rue watched closely, ready to Heal him at the first sign he was near to dying.

He's not actually at risk of dying, it's just not a good place mentally.

Though I suppose she doesn't know that.

He began to shake slightly.

7 hours ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

He did not seem to hear her. He just remained distant and vacant.

Luna looked up from reading The Rithmatist by Brandon Sanderson and saw that Rue and TAAron were back, standing with Pic. "What if TAAron just used that Oath Rod magic stick thing to swear never to use his magic again? You can't break the swears, right?" She asked them.

@Edema Rue @Cash67 @The Aspiring Archivist

31 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

Luna looked up from reading The Rithmatist by Brandon Sanderson and saw that Rue and TAAron were back, standing with Pic. "What if TAAron just used that Oath Rod magic stick thing to swear never to use his magic again? You can't break the swears, right?" She asked them.

@Edema Rue @Cash67 @The Aspiring Archivist

“Last time he did that the oath Rod didn’t fare well.”

10 hours ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

He did not seem to hear her. He just remained distant and vacant.

Rue waited for a long, long moment, then reached out and grabbed his arm, hoping it would work again.

8 hours ago, Ati16 said:

Cedric walked into the dining room to get some chouta and saw Rue and Pic watching TAAron shake. “Ah. You’re back.”

Rue nodded. "Hi."