Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

Melody looked mournfully at Cedric, and then the water.

"I'm going to go investigate the water." She concluded.

4 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

A few minutes before...

Lobby

Aventine stayed in the library for the entire time they were gone, but in the lobby, someone new entered. (@Edema Rue Tal couldn't detect the person) They continued to the storage room in the basement. They removed the cloak that kept them hidden, but their face was still masked with shadows. From a pocket on the robes they wore, they removed a clear bag with something crystalline inside. There had been some trial and error in its creation - the full extent of the desired effect was subverted, and the failed attempts were discarded on worlds throughout the universe. They had all displayed the main symptom, but the minor ones tended to fail.

Now, they had perfected the recipe. Almost poetic that its chemical formula was what it was - AmNeSIAc. Its main effect clearly caused the targeted to become what the formula spelled, but the side effects were nearly more devastating.

The figure poured the mix onto their gloved hand. Even contact with the compound could give you minor effects. They sprinkled the white powder into the water supply and replaced the cloak.

They promptly left. The effects of this powder would speak for itself.

@Ati16

Sorry but I love this plot

5 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

Rue cursed and sprinted after him.

2 hours ago, Cash67 said:

Pic stands up, and resummons his cylindrical sword. He also reclaims the expired Oath Rod crystal. He follows Arget, mainly to see what the noise is.

Sorry about that the shard has decided to stop notfing me, I gotta studty for chem rn but i'll post later.

19 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

jar man stands in the corner, quietly watching, occasionally giving a strange noise from himself.

Someone rose from his bed and walked towards the doctor. “Cedric, your memory has been damaged, please try some stormlight, maybe it’ll help.” the pattern said, following him. Someone paused, turning towards the pattern. “What are you?”. “I am cryptic, who is in a Nahel bond with you. Our bond grants you the ability to heal yourself, using stormlight. You should find some in your room.” the pattern answered. Someone approached jar man. “Where am I?”

@TheRavenHasLanded

Edited by Ati16

6 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

Rue cursed and sprinted after him.

Luna noticed a commotion. She swiftly followed them.

And you wonder why you are always the bad guy...

4 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

A few minutes before...

Lobby

Aventine stayed in the library for the entire time they were gone, but in the lobby, someone new entered. (@Edema Rue Tal couldn't detect the person) They continued to the storage room in the basement. They removed the cloak that kept them hidden, but their face was still masked with shadows. From a pocket on the robes they wore, they removed a clear bag with something crystalline inside. There had been some trial and error in its creation - the full extent of the desired effect was subverted, and the failed attempts were discarded on worlds throughout the universe. They had all displayed the main symptom, but the minor ones tended to fail.

Now, they had perfected the recipe. Almost poetic that its chemical formula was what it was - AmNeSIAc. Its main effect clearly caused the targeted to become what the formula spelled, but the side effects were nearly more devastating.

The figure poured the mix onto their gloved hand. Even contact with the compound could give you minor effects. They sprinkled the white powder into the water supply and replaced the cloak.

They promptly left. The effects of this powder would speak for itself.

@Ati16

Don't tell me Vyla was right all along...

@Violet

1 minute ago, Canada Lover said:

@Violet

RUE ISNT THE BAD GUY

SHES JUST A TRAUMATIZED JERK—

Y’know what

You haven’t even met my favorite villain…

(In my current project, she’s Siylna’s best friend)

Edited by Edema Rue

11 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

Melody goes searching for tal

Does she even know he exists? He’s in the entrance being the doorman.

8 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

xD nope. She’s a lot of fun. I don’t know if I’ll ever use her in an rp…depends.

27 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

10 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Arget runs down the halls until they come across a body, (blood and corpse stuff)

Spoiler

resting in a pool of blood. Arget grimaces, and leans over it. The flesh of the body is actively sloughing off and rotting away. It's face has been ripped off.

"Decay has already set in. I'm guessing an undead."

Just now, Argenti said:

Arget runs down the halls until they come across a body, (blood and corpse stuff)

Reveal hidden contents

resting in a pool of blood. Arget grimaces, and leans over it. The flesh of the body is actively sloughing off and rotting away. It's face has been ripped off.

Rue ran after him, eyes widening slightly at the corpse.

1 minute ago, Argenti said:

Hide contents

Oh my gosh.

3 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Tal looked at her. “You’re new.”

"Or maybe you're just new..."

Just now, Canada Lover said:

"Sure..." Luna walked off, making Tal seem unsure and concerned about Luna's well being. Enough to do something about it.

Tal followed her. “We’re here to help. What’s wrong?”