Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

Just now, Aeoryi said:

"Normal people won't be using the ocean too much. As long as it's used in moderation, it should be fine."

"Right," Tal said patiently, "but in a modern world, it'll be so polluted that we'll have trouble using it. I think I know of one we could use, though."

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

"Right," Tal said patiently, "but in a modern world, it'll be so polluted that we'll have trouble using it. I think I know of one we could use, though."

"Pollution? It could be fine. Ways for purifying or filtering water work for salt and other things too."

Clinic: Kitchen

Nameless stepped through a gateway into the kitchen, head spinning with exhaustion and grief. TAAron's dead again and I wasn't even there to do anything. He walked to the sink and filled up his canteen with water, although for some reason the water cut off before he could fill it all the way. He was too distracted to care, taking a sip of water as he walked through another gateway into his room. He'd spent the last few hours searching desperately through the information from the recovered Archives that was stored in the Clinic library, looking for some way to destroy a god like Malum or prevent Death from taking action against TAAron, to no avail. I should've gone with Rue. Then at least I could've.... could've... Nameless winced, feeling a piercing stab of pain in his head. He took another drink of water, figuring he was probably dehydrated, but that only made the pain grow stronger. He slumped to the floor holding his head, vision swimming, pain spreading throughout every part of his body, and fell unconscious.

@Edema Rue

8 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

"Yeah," Tal said. "It should technically be someone else's job to do it, but...poisoned water kind of throws a lot of people out of the loop. Just a second." He closes his eyes, and the water tanks slowly lose their faint glow.

@Argenti

28 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

Pic continues to whack the zombies. With every strike, a zombie fell to the sound of a resounding bass note. The melody pic managed to form with his resounding bass note filled everyone around him with determination and gave them a little boost of energy. 

Arget grabs his blades and jumps towards the goat demon, jumps at its head and sticks one blade through his eye. A shock runs through it's body, burning flesh and hair fills the air. It screams and bursts into a pulse of green energy, leaving behind only its skull. The blood in the jar vanishes in a puff of smoke. As the dust settles Arget grabs the skull and puts it in his bag. 

After a moment a distant rip shakes the earth. A roar can be heard. "Well, that's not good. You might have a crossing."

The Zombies are still there. 

Sorry for holding your Characters captive!

4 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"Pollution? It could be fine. Ways for purifying or filtering water work for salt and other things too."

2 minutes ago, Aetherbound said:

"Couldn't we just filter the clinic's water?"

"We could try both of those things," Tal agreed, "But it's better to be safe than sorry. And I have a hunch that it'll take a lot more work to filter this poisoned water. I could barely even tell it was there when I tested it."

1 minute ago, Nameless* said:

Clinic: Kitchen

Nameless stepped through a gateway into the kitchen, head spinning with exhaustion and grief. TAAron's dead again and I wasn't even there to do anything. He walked to the sink and filled up his canteen with water, although for some reason the water cut off before he could fill it all the way. He was too distracted to care, taking a sip of water as he walked through another gateway into his room. He'd spent the last few hours searching desperately through the information from the recovered Archives that was stored in the Clinic library, looking for some way to destroy a god like Malum or prevent Death from taking action against TAAron, to no avail. I should've gone with Rue. Then at least I could've.... could've... Nameless winced, feeling a piercing stab of pain in his head. He took another drink of water, figuring he was probably dehydrated, but that only made the pain grow stronger. He slumped to the floor holding his head, vision swimming, pain spreading throughout every part of his body, and fell unconscious.

@Edema Rue

2 minutes ago, Argenti said:

Arget grabs his blades and jumps towards the goat demon, jumps at its head and sticks one blade through his eye. A shock runs through it's body, burning flesh and hair fills the air. It screams and bursts into a pulse of green energy, leaving behind only its skull. The blood in the jar vanishes in a puff of smoke. As the dust settles Arget grabs the skull and puts it in his bag. 

After a moment a distant rip shakes the earth. A roar can be heard. "Well, that's not good. You might have a crossing."

The Zombies are still there. 

Rue felt it through the bond and groaned. What... she looked around at the zombies. "Sorry," she called to Arget. "I'll be back."

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

"We could try both of those things," Tal agreed, "But it's better to be safe than sorry. And I have a hunch that it'll take a lot more work to filter this poisoned water. I could barely even tell it was there when I tested it."

Rue felt it through the bond and groaned. What... she looked around at the zombies. "Sorry," she called to Arget. "I'll be back."

"Maybe if... Someone made water or something?"

2 minutes ago, Ati16 said:

“I could soulcast some pure water that the clinic could use, but that would only last a few days…”

Does Cedric remember how to do that?

@Nameless*

Where were you btw?

4 minutes ago, Ati16 said:

“I could soulcast some pure water that the clinic could use, but that would only last a few days…”

“Sure,” Tal said. “I’d warn you, though, the clinic uses a lot of water.”

4 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

jar man throws a jar of strange liquid to rue. "give this"

Rue was already gone, through a gateway to where she found Nameless on the ground. 

Aaahh sorry I’ll be off for a bit.

Edited by Edema Rue

11 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

He waves "I can take some dead. Good luck." 

Random Hallway

Aventine had noticed Rue standing out of the corner of her eye. When Rue left, Aventine followed her over to Nameless, staying some distance away. "What's going on?" Aventine wasn't burning anything, but from Rue she felt...

@Edema Rue

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

jar man smiles, his eyes wild. "lets do it" and he rips open two of the zombies at once.

there is about ~8 left.

Arget chops one's torso in half. Then both halves explode!