Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

8 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

A glowing golden hand appeared and pressed on Luna's chest. Brilliant white light flowed into her veins and soul, trying to flush out whatever it was.

@Canada Lover

Luna began to levitate. As she levitated up, Melody though she saw Luna turn towards and smile, as if to say everything is okay, thank you. She also began to glow with a white light. Then, she disappeared, as if she had never been there, and nothing had happened. Luna was gone.

Edited by Canada Lover

3 hours ago, Canada Lover said:

Luna began to levitate. As she levitated up, Melody though she saw Luna turn towards and smile, as if to say everything is okay, thank you. She also began to glow with a white light. Then, she disappeared, as if she had never been there, and nothing had happened. Luna was gone.

See, consequences Tal...

@Edema Rue

11 hours ago, Aeoryi said:

I'm ready for it. I should be, anyways. It should be fine. @The Wandering Wizard

All right...

The hand presses down on her chest and brillian white light begins streaming into her, purifying all darkness from her.

6 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

See, consequences Tal...

@Edema Rue

All right...

The hand presses down on her chest and brillian white light begins streaming into her, purifying all darkness from her.

Sorry, Tal sent back bitterly. I'll just listen to you next time.

6 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

No, you were right to request help Tal. I was just trying to prepare you that this might happen. I'm sorry. Tears can be felt falling from Emma through the link. 

You are wise and powerful, Tal sent sarcastically, and just a little bit angrily.

1 hour ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

See, consequences Tal...

@Edema Rue

All right...

I... Melody felt the light rip through her, Am grateful. 

It still burned, but she fought through it.

She could feel it running through her veins, where eventually it settled.

I am surprised that worked, I'll be honest.

3 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

I... Melody felt the light rip through her, Am grateful. 

It still burned, but she fought through it.

She could feel it running through her veins, where eventually it settled.

I am surprised that worked, I'll be honest.

Just be careful child. It requires purity to use...still don't know how that works with me and all I was, but it should work for healings.

14 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Just be careful child. It requires purity to use...still don't know how that works with me and all I was, but it should work for healings.

I thank you regardless. Emma could practically feel Melody's smile through the bond, It's all I could have asked for.