Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

28 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Perhaps but in my capacity I feel I should be able to do more, be more for everyone.

Tal chuckled quietly, a little bit sad. You’ll get where you want to be eventually, but right now you’re doing more than enough, especially after everything that happened last year.

2 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Tal chuckled quietly, a little bit sad. You’ll get where you want to be eventually, but right now you’re doing more than enough, especially after everything that happened last year.

Thank you Tal...I hope that I can.

A warmth envelops him and spectral arms give him in a quick hug. 

9 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Emma shrugged mentally Eons I think? I lost track a long time ago...especially with fighting the Kaos within myself all the time.

Same, although I've seen ages pass. It's not the most fond experience. Melody thought, Although it appears that we have some similarities.

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

Thank you Tal...I hope that I can.

A warmth envelops him and spectral arms give him in a quick hug. 

Tal shivered, remembering a time long gone. Thank you, Emma.

2 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan exists.

Where does he exist?

6 minutes ago, Ati16 said:

Cedric walked into the security room and found Tal and Melody, who both looked very sad and distant. “What happened here?”

"We got the water fixed," Tal said. "And Luna disappeared."

36 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

Same, although I've seen ages pass. It's not the most fond experience. Melody thought, Although it appears that we have some similarities.

Indeed though I suspect we grew up in different realms as I think I would have known a fourth immortal.

34 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Tal shivered, remembering a time long gone. Thank you, Emma.

She smiled, of course Tal. 

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

Indeed though I suspect we grew up in different realms as I think I would have known a fourth immortal.

She smiled, of course Tal. 

Very different realms, likely. I mostly existed on some small asteroid floating around a planet with bloody conflict on it for most of my life. That's when immortality becomes a curse.

1 minute ago, Aeoryi said:

Very different realms, likely. I mostly existed on some small asteroid floating around a planet with bloody conflict on it for most of my life. That's when immortality becomes a curse.

Yes...our home world was affected by what we called the scourge. Endless war against the Kaos eventually destroyed the place. Calano, my twin Wizard, and I were placed in this pocket dimension for our own safety. Or to hold me...still not sure which.