Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Yes...our home world was affected by what we called the scourge. Endless war against the Kaos eventually destroyed the place. Calano, my twin Wizard, and I were placed in this pocket dimension for our own safety. Or to hold me...still not sure which.

What happened to the Kaos afterwards?

3 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

Aventine entered the room and sighed. She grabbed Jar Man by the collar of his shirt. "Can you, like, lock his room from the outside or something?" she asked Tal.

you might wanna search him before he goes into his room.

23 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

Aventine entered the room and sighed. She grabbed Jar Man by the collar of his shirt. "Can you, like, lock his room from the outside or something?" she asked Tal.

Tal poked Jar Man, sending him to a very roomy, and very inescapable, prison cell. “That usually works.”

18 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

jar man's face pops out of the wall. "hey, you got a needle anywhere? also, plus there's no door"

Aventine made direct eye contact with Jar Man. "I will steal your drugs and burn them to ash in front of you. Get sober and stay in that room."

2 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan walks over to Tal. "Where am I?" He asks. "Who are you? What's the conflict?"

Aventine pointed to Tal. "That's Tal, the doorman, I'm Aventine, and this is Jar Man the Druggie. I am threatening to destroy his drugs."