Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Erased said:

"Yes. You don't have to, but it would be much appreciated!"

"Okay...heathen..."

2 hours ago, Ookla of Hope said:

"Look at what you guys are wearing, then look at what I'm wearing."

DG Nameless had a point - Rue and TAAron were wearing more modern clothes (think average US clothes), and DG Nameless was wearing something very fare from that.

"We need disguises."

Also wait I just saw that meme xD that made me so happy thank you so much hahahahahaha I'm dying...

3 hours ago, Ookla the Erased said:

"Arteth! Where do you keep records in this holy establishment? And hea---what was your name again?"

@Ookla the Prehistoric

"Eh..." Head-Arteth Elan said, "We kept them in the roof, but water damage happened... and we haven't been staffed enough to fix it..."

24 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Rue made a few loops around some of the trees. "Think that counts as a walk?"

Tal frowned. "You...want me to call you heathen?" Glady...

DG Nameless thought for a moment. "Probably. I mean, you walked, technically, so it won't be a lie. You should go ahead of the two of us. Makes the, 'not lie' more believable."

At this point we should just make an IC memes page to post them to

Edited by Ookla of Hope

6 minutes ago, Ookla of Hope said:

DG Nameless thought for a moment. "Probably. I mean, you walked, technically, so it won't be a lie. You should go ahead of the two of us. Makes the, 'not lie' more believable."

Yooooo

Did we ever get DG Elan?

1 hour ago, Ookla the Erased said:

"Yes! Perfect! Not sure why I asked that! Now, I need your assistance with assembling the documents scattered throughout this chapel."

1 hour ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

"Eh..." Head-Arteth Elan said, "We kept them in the roof, but water damage happened... and we haven't been staffed enough to fix it..."

Tal grimaced. "What are you guys even trying to do? Because you can't force anyone to do things here. You're welcome to suggest people be converted, but none of your...y'know."

1 hour ago, Ookla of Hope said:

"Does it, now?"

1 minute ago, Ookla the Believer said:

Tal grimaced. "What are you guys even trying to do? Because you can't force anyone to do things here. You're welcome to suggest people be converted, but none of your...y'know."

"Does it, now?"

"All is as Jaddeth wills," Head Arteth Elan said. "If they must be forced, Wyrn will command it."

Head Arteth Elan has a mullet Eddie.

Just cuz.

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

"All is as Jaddeth wills," Head Arteth Elan said. "If they must be forced, Wyrn will command it."

"Uh, no,"  Tal said. "Maybe that worked on your planet, but that isn't how the clinic is. There are gods beyond yours, and very few, if any, of these people are going to go along with your stupid religion." Stars. That might have been too far...Tal shoved down the old memories. He didn't need to bow to them. He didn't need to grovel before anyone, not anymore. Things were different here, and he was going to keep them that way.

1 minute ago, Ookla the Resolute said:

Hi

If you want to work yourself in somewhere you can!

"Uh, no,"  Tal said. "Maybe that worked on your planet, but that isn't how the clinic is. There are gods beyond yours, and very few, if any, of these people are going to go along with your stupid religion." Stars. That might have been too far...Tal shoved down the old memories. He didn't need to bow to them. He didn't need to grovel before anyone, not anymore. Things were different here, and he was going to keep them that way.

"That, I'm afraid, was too far. Now you must sweep the chapel floor for your insolence Talkooonin. And Arteth, you are correct. All is as Jaddeth wills, even in this heathen land."

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Erased said:

"That, I'm afraid, was too far. Now you must sweep the chapel floor for your insolence Talkooonin. And Arteth, you are correct. All is as Jaddeth wills, even in this heathen land."

An alternate Melody appeared out of a portal, and then asked the gyorn, "Where is this?" 

1 minute ago, Ookla the Erased said:

This is absurd. "No, I won't. I'm here to assist you so long as you're doing legal things, and not causing problems for our clients. So. Will you change your ways, or will I be showing you what our basement looks like?"

An alternate Melody appeared out of a portal, and then asked the gyorn, "Where is this?" 

"The Derethi chapel. What heathen magic did you use to get here?"

This is absurd. "No, I won't. I'm here to assist you so long as you're doing legal things, and not causing problems for our clients. So. Will you change your ways, or will I be showing you what our basement looks like?"

"Saving their souls will hardly cause your heathen clients trouble--they will thank Jaddeth I have come!"

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

"This is commanded by Wyrn, the sole one who can serve Jaddeth. As such, all is legal."

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Erased said:

"The Derethi chapel. What heathen magic did you use to get here?"

"Saving their souls will hardly cause your heathen clients trouble--they will thank Jaddeth I have come!"

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Prehistoric said:

"This is commanded by Wyrn, the sole one who can serve Jaddeth. As such, all is legal."

"Wrong, and wrong. You aren't saving anybody's souls with your..." Tal took a breath, calming himself. "Right."

"That's none of your concern."

"Please tell me you aren't here to convert to their religion."

Wait I just realized...do people at the clinic worship Emma and Calano?

@Ookla the Raveness

Just now, Ookla the Erased said:

"I don't like that tone, heathen one. Talliooki, please tell me how they got here."

@Ookla the Believer

"Magic, all right? There's a lot of it here, all sorts of different kinds."

Just now, Ookla the Believer said:

"Wrong, and wrong. You aren't saving anybody's souls with your..." Tal took a breath, calming himself. "Right."

@Ookla the Raveness

I mean...

They could as it’s happened to people like Vin before but they certainly, especially Emma, wouldn't encourage it

3 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

@Ookla the Raveness

Head Arteth Elan looks suspiciously at Tal. She will have to be disposed of. He thinks.

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

@Ookla the Raveness

"Of course I'm saving their souls Taljitoola! Magic? There is no magic. Only the unknowable power of Jaddeth!"

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Believer said:

@Ookla the Raveness

4 minutes ago, Ookla the Erased said:

"I don't like that tone, heathen one. Talliooki, please tell me how they got here."

@Ookla the Believer

"you tell me why you came here. I'm not below you." Her tone implied, you're below me.