Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

But no one was there, "sorry. I'm not here currently I can just speak to you from anywhere."

Sol took a deep breath, hand on her chest. "If you do that again, I'm going to have a heart attack. Do you know what that sound was?" 

Just now, The Halcyon Girl said:

Sol took a deep breath, hand on her chest. "If you do that again, I'm going to have a heart attack. Do you know what that sound was?" 

"No, I don't. I sense that people are hurt but we can't really get too involved anymore." Her voice sounded sorrowful and sad.

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

"No, I don't. I sense that people are hurt but we can't really get too involved anymore." Her voice sounded sorrowful and sad.

Sol nodded. "That makes sense. I guess. Hey, you wouldn't happen to have any cute boys laying around? Ones who don't already have girlfriends? All the ones I know already have girlfriends." 

1 minute ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

Sol nodded. "That makes sense. I guess. Hey, you wouldn't happen to have any cute boys laying around? Ones who don't already have girlfriends? All the ones I know already have girlfriends." 

"Only one really but he's dead...that hasn't stopped him before though," she sighed. "Anyways maybe I don't know of any but there's probably quite a few here."

3 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Only one really but he's dead...that hasn't stopped him before though," she sighed. "Anyways maybe I don't know of any but there's probably quite a few here."

"I should probably just give up, honestly." She pushed away thoughts of a handsome blonde boy and broke back into a jog toward the source of the noise. 

5 minutes ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

Pic was startled by the explosions and hummed quickly. The tempo of his song got rapid and he seemed to slide across the floor at high speeds. He drew 5 lines in the air and his melody was double tracked onto the staff. With a looping of the melody, he could keep up his speed and soon caught up to Sol. 

“Good thing you don’t, cause then I’d probably make whatever we are facing harder to fight by accident.”

"No never give up on love. It will be worth it when you find the one. It will."

Sol laughed. "From what I've seen, relationships are nothing but trouble. Problem is, my brain doesn't like to believe that. 

2 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

Pic was startled by the explosions and hummed quickly. The tempo of his song got rapid and he seemed to slide across the floor at high speeds. He drew 5 lines in the air and his melody was double tracked onto the staff. With a looping of the melody, he could keep up his speed and soon caught up to Sol. 

“Good thing you don’t, cause then I’d probably make whatever we are facing harder to fight by accident.”

"Yeah, probably. Though without magic, I don't have any way to fight." 

Have you read Magician in Exile, by chance? 

Just now, The Halcyon Girl said:

Sol laughed. "From what I've seen, relationships are nothing but trouble. Problem is, my brain doesn't like to believe that. 

"Well I'm happily married to my husband so I'd disagree," she laughed lightly.

"Well I'm happily married to my husband so I'd disagree," she laughed lightly.

She shrugged. "You're one of the lucky ones, then. You ever been in a relationship, Pic? Would you say they're more trouble than theyre worth?" @Cash67

17 minutes ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

She shrugged. "You're one of the lucky ones, then. You ever been in a relationship, Pic? Would you say they're more trouble than theyre worth?" @Cash67

A brief explosion interrupted their heartfelt moment, along with what seemed to be crackling.

2 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

A brief explosion interrupted their heartfelt moment, along with what seemed to be crackling.

Sol abandoned her question and dashed in that direction, arriving at... something. 

"heartfelt moment" xD I love it 

12 hours ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

11 hours ago, Aeoryi said:

11 hours ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

Sol abandoned her question and dashed in that direction, arriving at... something. 

Pic, still humming to the same tune, dashed in the same direction. 

“Never had time, really. I’m the wrong person to ask!”

They rounded the corner and saw…. 

13 hours ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

Sorry for double post but no I haven’t! *adds to list*

2 hours ago, Cash67 said:

Pic, still humming to the same tune, dashed in the same direction. 

“Never had time, really. I’m the wrong person to ask!”

They rounded the corner and saw…. 

Some person, who was holding their head as if they had a headache, disregarding the surroundings.

@The Halcyon Girl, @Cash67

Edited by Aeoryi

1 hour ago, The Halcyon Girl said:

“I’m Sol. Are you okay?”

Pic shifts his melody into a more soothing, calm tone, full of low notes. 

1 hour ago, Aeoryi said:

"Huh?" The person continued staring at Sol.