Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

3 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Tal winced. "Hey, Jinx, these guys aren't going to hurt you. It's safe here."

Tal looked towards Aventine and DG Ash. "Oh stars," he breathed. "We need to get you to the medical wing."

Jinx cocked her head to the side and looked at the new arrivals. 

10 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Tal winced. "Hey, Jinx, these guys aren't going to hurt you. It's safe here."

Tal looked towards Aventine and DG Ash. "Oh stars," he breathed. "We need to get you to the medical wing."

“Yes,” DG Ash said. “Can one of you help me get her there?”

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

"Far." was all she said, before crouching in the corner and glaring at everyone. 

"What's one thing you hate about me?"

Just now, RoyalBeeMage said:

"basicly evey male chanaler - i asume you know what they are - will start going insane the more they channel."

Sounds Familiar.

"I don't know what a channeler is in this context, I think."

"Here is your chouta sir" the herdazian man says, dropping off the steaming roll. "Todays was a bit different, and we used something called beef?, instead of chull meat or soulcasted grain. Hope you enjoy" 

Arranis looks warily at the roll, before taking it to one of the tables. He bites into it, juices dribbling down his chin, "This is good" he says to his spren. His spren looks at him awkwardly. You find a mix of cultures, and multiversal foods delicious she shudders

While chomping happily away at the meal he looks around to see if anyone had entered the food court. "No one" he sighs, he really wanted to meet someone and do something, even if it was even slightly amusing.   

3 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

“Yes,” DG Ash said. “Can one of you help me get her there?”

"Yea-" Tal started, then cut off as Jinx tried to bite Melody. "Ah...sorry, I'll, uh...someone help her!" He called to no one in particular.

2 hours ago, Just-A-Stick said:

2 hours ago, Aeoryi said:

Melody backed away from Jinx. The entire place was dark, yet she could faintly hear where her opponent was with bronze.

Tal appeared in the second basement. "Stop it," he said, his voice cold, as cold as Melody had ever heard it. "We don't fight each other. Not here."