Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

2 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Tal blinked. “It’s not…like, a secret or anything. A few years, mostly I’m in charge of greeting new people, making sure everyone gets a room, that sort of thing. And, of course, making sure no one with…bad intentions comes into the clinic.” Yes…we will destroy them. Tal blinked at the voice in his mind, shivering slightly. 

@Just-A-Stick

“What kind of bad intentions?”

3 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Tal blinked. “It’s not…like, a secret or anything. A few years, mostly I’m in charge of greeting new people, making sure everyone gets a room, that sort of thing. And, of course, making sure no one with…bad intentions comes into the clinic.” Yes…we will destroy them. Tal blinked at the voice in his mind, shivering slightly. 

@Just-A-Stick

Trevor started preening his head again.

With the frequency he's doing this, I should probably explain for those who don't know - preening is a birdly sign of affection

19 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“What kind of bad intentions?”

“Ah…” he shrugged. “Destroying the clinic, harming other patrons, that sort of thing.”

16 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

Trevor started preening his head again.

Tal snapped his fingers and a rat appeared in his hand. He offered it to Trevor.

Just now, Edema Rue said:

“Ah…” he shrugged. “Destroying the clinic, harming other patrons, that sort of thing.”

Tal snapped his fingers and a rat appeared in his hand. He offered it to Trevor.

He took it and fluttered down to the lobby floor. He began tearing at the rat.

He didn't want to get Tal or his clothes messy

1 minute ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“I see. Does that kind of stuff happen often?”

Tal shrugged. “No, especially not since Cal…well. There haven’t been many problems since Kaos last year…the Clinic is the safest place there is.”

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

I know, I need to get out of that nest, and life is happening with panda.

2 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Tal shrugged. “No, especially not since Cal…well. There haven’t been many problems since Kaos last year…the Clinic is the safest place there is.”

“Then I’m glad I’m here. Doesn’t that make your job a little boring though?

28 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“Then I’m glad I’m here. Doesn’t that make your job a little boring though?

Tal snorted. "I'd rather be bored than dead. Besides," he added with a wink, "there are plenty of books here."

6 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Tal snorted. "I'd rather be bored than dead. Besides," he added with a wink, "there are plenty of books here."

“Yeah, me too. And books are good. Very good. And food, food is good.”

1 minute ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“Yeah, me too. And books are good. Very good. And food, food is good.”

"That it is..."

Probably we have to wait for Stick now?

1 hour ago, Spark of Hope said:

"Bit of a strange request, and a little out of place in the conversation but... oh, well."

1 hour ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"I wanna play with you guys."

"Anytime I'm just humming, sing along! I'll adapt to you."

7 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Jar Man begins wandering, eventually finding himself in the medical wing, where he notices some lacks in medicines, which he refills.

After Jar Man leaves Pic turns to Aventine. 

"For a person who doesn't like making music, you are phenomenal at what music you do make."

16 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

Tal laughed, pointing the opposite way. "Good try...oh," he said, feeling someone enter the clinic. "Sorry, it looks like I have work to do. I'll...have to catch up with you later." He waved, then jogged to the entrance.

He nodded to Roy, heading to the entrance.

Tal opened the door. "Hi, welcome to the Insanity Clinic for the Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted (and other Maladies) how can I help you?"

"I... I'm not exactly sure why I'm here... Sorry...?" She said quietly. 

39 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

"Anytime I'm just humming, sing along! I'll adapt to you."

After Jar Man leaves Pic turns to Aventine. 

"For a person who doesn't like making music, you are phenomenal at what music you do make."

"It isn't the music itself that I dislike. It's more the reason why it sounds good. My father was so... well, so pissed that I didn't have the Allomantic attribute that he wanted from me that he wanted me out of his hair as soon as possible. He made sure I was educated to appeal to the scholarly types, and he forced me to take singing, piano, and violin lessons to appeal to the musically inclined. And while he was less restricted on... certain parts of me," she rubbed her arms, "he made sure to keep my face unmarred. For those attracted to the superficial."

she looks kinda like movie-Katniss with an Italian skin tone

1 hour ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"I... I'm not exactly sure why I'm here... Sorry...?" She said quietly. 

"That's all right!" Tal says kindly. "You're welcome here anyway. Do you have a name?"

2 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

"It isn't the music itself that I dislike. It's more the reason why it sounds good. My father was so... well, so pissed that I didn't have the Allomantic attribute that he wanted from me that he wanted me out of his hair as soon as possible. He made sure I was educated to appeal to the scholarly types, and he forced me to take singing, piano, and violin lessons to appeal to the musically inclined. And while he was less restricted on... certain parts of me," she rubbed her arms, "he made sure to keep my face unmarred. For those attracted to the superficial."

Pic nods slowly, and is purely silent for a while. After a few moments, he replies, "I'm sorry. I generally have music to make people feel better, but I don't think you'd want that." He hesitates for a moment longer, then asks, "Would you like a hug instead?"

Just now, Cash67 said:

Pic nods slowly, and is purely silent for a while. After a few moments, he replies, "I'm sorry. I generally have music to make people feel better, but I don't think you'd want that." He hesitates for a moment longer, then asks, "Would you like a hug instead?"

She laughed. "That'd be nice."

1 minute ago, Spark of Hope said:

She laughed. "That'd be nice."

Pic stands by her chair, offers her a hand to get up, then pulls her into a warm embrace.

Just now, Cash67 said:

Pic stands by her chair, offers her a hand to get up, then pulls her into a warm embrace.

She put her arms up under his and wrapped her hands on his shoulders. When her face hit his chest, she began to sob.

Just now, Spark of Hope said:

She put her arms up under his and wrapped her hands on his shoulders. When her face hit his chest, she began to sob.

Pic stiffens for a minute, but then relaxes and pulls her in closer. He could feel the sadness and emotional distress radiating off of her, almost see the stress fracturing her and breaking her down. He hugs her tight, trying to keep her together in the best way he thinks he can right now. He doesn't make any moves to let her go until she starts to pull away. 

Just now, Cash67 said:

Pic stiffens for a minute, but then relaxes and pulls her in closer. He could feel the sadness and emotional distress radiating off of her, almost see the stress fracturing her and breaking her down. He hugs her tight, trying to keep her together in the best way he thinks he can right now. He doesn't make any moves to let her go until she starts to pull away. 

She doesn't for quite some time. As far as memory served, this was the first time she'd had a good, safe-feeling hug. Her hands, and by extent her grip, tightened. Her wet face also began to soak into Pic's shirt.