Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

1 minute ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“Well you’re definitely someone, and that’s important!” Addison said comfortingly.

"I-I'm n-not import-tant." She said, slouching and resting her forehead against the table edge. 

5 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“Yes,” Addison said confidently, reaching over and rubbing her shoulder for a moment. 

Jinx's eyes snapped open. "Don't. Touch. Me." Her voice was low and dangerous, missing her usual stutter. 

10 hours ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“That’s good…? Are you ok?”

9 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Jar Man smirks. "Pipe, anyone?"

5 hours ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

roy grabs it from him. "wasnt it only a few hours ago that we caught you suffering from being high?"

55 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

She smiled at him before turning back.

“I’m fine now, mostly. We were involved in a fight with Steel Inquisitors. I had several broken bones and a bad concussion.”

17 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"I... I'm nobody. S-sorry." She muttered, staring at the table, which was only slightly below eye level when she was sitting.

(she's REALLY short! OKAY?)

@Edema Rue

At this point the group is now sitting around the table. Pic stops the marching hum, and starts to whistle something a little more grand. At his voice, the ten lines of light jumped off of Aventines legs, twirled, and zoomed towards the kitchen. 

Much commotion was heard, but after a few moments of Pic whistling, the lines of light returned carrying food. It was mainly chouta, but there was also tea and honey, a few fruits, and other foods Pic had noticed were common in the cafeteria. 

“So, anyone hungry?” He asks. 

Just now, Just-A-Stick said:

Jinx's eyes snapped open. "Don't. Touch. Me." Her voice was low and dangerous, missing her usual stutter. 

Addison withdrew her hand immediately. “I’m so sorry, I just wanted…sorry.” She looked down.

Just now, Weaver of Lights said:

Addison withdrew her hand immediately. “I’m so sorry, I just wanted…sorry.” She looked down.

Jinx scooted a little closer to Tal, ignoring everyone else. "F-fine." She said, barely audible. She repeated the word to herself, over and over. "F-fine... 's f-f-fine..." 

52 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

“Oh wow…I’m glad you’re better now though!”

She smiled. "Thank you."

30 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"I got so high. it was amazing."

"No."

5 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Her eyebrows scrunched.

5 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

@Edema Rue

At this point the group is now sitting around the table. Pic stops the marching hum, and starts to whistle something a little more grand. At his voice, the ten lines of light jumped off of Aventines legs, twirled, and zoomed towards the kitchen. 

Much commotion was heard, but after a few moments of Pic whistling, the lines of light returned carrying food. It was mainly chouta, but there was also tea and honey, a few fruits, and other foods Pic had noticed were common in the cafeteria. 

“So, anyone hungry?” He asks. 

"Thanks, eh... can you get a bit of brass, too?"

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Jinx scooted a little closer to Tal, ignoring everyone else. "F-fine." She said, barely audible. She repeated the word to herself, over and over. "F-fine... 's f-f-fine..." 

How would she respond to being Soothed?

1 minute ago, Spark of Hope said:

She smiled. "Thank you."

"No."

Her eyebrows scrunched.

Hmm... probably positively... maybe not as strong as a normal person..

4 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

“No it isn’t, and I’m truly sorry.”

14 minutes ago, Weaver of Lights said:

11 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

9 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

She smiled. "Thank you."

"No."

Her eyebrows scrunched.

4 minutes ago, RoyalBeeMage said:

"let us know if you are uncomfortable with anything jinx." @Just-A-Stick

Just now, Spark of Hope said:

"Jinx," she said calmly.

Pic started humming a calmer song. His goal was to blanket the area with a soothing feeling. Those receptive to his music would feel themselves calming down according to their will. 

"I don't know where to find brass," He mumbled to Aventine as he hummed. "Where would you find it? Or just sing what you think is about finding brass and the lines will act on their own."

Pic then watched Jinx with small amounts of concern in his face. 

Just now, Spark of Hope said:

"Please look at me."

She shook her head violently, pressing it harder into the edge of the table.

Just now, Cash67 said:

Pic started humming a calmer song. His goal was to blanket the area with a soothing feeling. Those receptive to his music would feel themselves calming down according to their will. 

"I don't know where to find brass," He mumbled to Aventine as he hummed. "Where would you find it? Or just sing what you think is about finding brass and the lines will act on their own."

She shuddered.

Just now, Cash67 said:

She did so.

She shook her head violently, pressing it harder into the edge of the table.

"Are you scared of us?"

1 minute ago, Just-A-Stick said:

"Y-y-yes-s!" She managed to get out, voice squeaking at the end. 

Okay, that's a start. "Do you know why?"

"Y-y-yes-s!" She managed to get out, voice squeaking at the end. 

"you must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. you can face your fear. you can permit it to pass over yourself and through you. And when it has gone past you can turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only you will remain."

yep last post of today gn