Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

2 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

"No, it's fine. Don't worry about it. Truth is, I'd probably be dead right now if I hadn't burned that lerasium."

“You must be a strong mistborn if you burned lerasium!”

Just now, Weaver of Lights said:

“You must be a strong mistborn if you burned lerasium!”

"All I know is that I'm Mistborn now. I don't know how I compare to others." I was barely even an accomplished Rioter...

No. That wasn't my fault. 

1 minute ago, Spark of Hope said:

"All I know is that I'm Mistborn now. I don't know how I compare to others." I was barely even an accomplished Rioter...

No. That wasn't my fault. 

“I can’t say I do either.”

Just now, Weaver of Lights said:

"What am I doing-" She sprang up from the bed. "Put Jinx on here for now, until we can get her checked out." She pushed a red button on the wall.

@InfiniteInsanity

17 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

Read the lyrics, does seem a lot like him. Ave's theme song would be Runaway Train by Soul Asylum

Edited by Spark of Hope

4 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

Tal excused himself from the group and answered the door. (unless that's already happened)

The person who answered looked fine, but didn't say anything, and just stood there.

3 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

"What am I doing-" She sprang up from the bed. "Put Jinx on here for now, until we can get her checked out." She pushed a red button on the wall.

@InfiniteInsanity

3 hours ago, Weaver of Lights said:

Y'all, I'm back

Tag whoever else was here?

Jinx stirred slightly, but didn't wake up. 

36 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

The person who answered looked fine, but didn't say anything, and just stood there.

“Hi. Can I…help you?”

4 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

@InfiniteInsanity

Pic sped up the marching beat the faster she moved. He walked over to her, and guided her to the floor after she had pressed the button. He sat on the floor next to her, just close enough that their shoulders were pressed up against each other. 

24 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Jinx stirred slightly, but didn't wake up. 

Pic changed his tune from a steady marching beat to a soft lullaby, full of deep tones. He looped the song, and sent the loop floating around the room, adjusting to the tune he was humming. 

This means the staves are no longer around her legs. 

Edited by Cash67

12 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

Pic sped up the marching beat the faster she moved. He walked over to her, and guided her to the floor after she had pressed the button. He sat on the floor next to her, just close enough that their shoulders were pressed up against each other. 

Pic changed his tune from a steady marching beat to a soft lullaby, full of deep tones. He looped the song, and sent the loop floating around the room, adjusting to the tune he was humming. 

Understood

Her feet were flat on the floor in front of her. 

Edited by Spark of Hope

1 minute ago, Spark of Hope said:

Her feet are flat on the floor in front of her. 

Flat as in broken or flat as in knees up?

9 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

Her feet were flat on the floor in front of her. 

Pic fidgets in tune with his melody next to Aventine. Occasionally, he taps her knee in tune, being careful to not hurt her. 

2 minutes ago, Cash67 said:

Pic fidgets in tune with his melody next to Aventine. Occasionally, he taps her knee in tune, being careful to not hurt her. 

She eventually picked up on the pattern with which he tapped her, and tapped the floor when he tapped her.

On 3/3/2024 at 12:53 PM, InfiniteInsanity said:

Insa nodded. "She's just a lot to deal with. She's so stubborn about what she wants she'd do anything to get it. It makes her incredibly dangerous."

"We'll figure something out."

Bookwyrm looked around. "We should probably find somewhere warmer to plan our next steps." He took his arm from around Insa, briefly exposing her to the cold, then unclasped his cloak and handed it to her.

"Here."

5 minutes ago, Just-A-Stick said:

Jinx mumbled something, but still wasn't fully awake. Her leg jerked suddenly, and her breath quickened. 

@Spark of Hope @Cash67 @Weaver of Lights

Aventine glanced up, but otherwise did not move.